Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2003, 01:18 PM   #101
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HI! I haven't throttled anyone today. I haven't even thrown a stapler or a trash basket at my co-worker....I'm a good widdle Cloudy today [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Car worries, antryg? I remember having ALOT of those before I got my Sentras (am on my second a 94 and it is a sturdy little thing).
Old 02-14-2003, 01:22 PM   #102
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
HI! I haven't throttled anyone today. I haven't even thrown a stapler or a trash basket at my co-worker....I'm a good widdle Cloudy today [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Keep that up and we might start to lose our respect for you Cloudy. LOLOL! I take it Ms (she isn´t married is she?) co-worker hasn´t bothered you today. Ehh since you are not so fond of your copy machine, why not throw that at her? If you go through the trouble of throwing things, you might as well do a proper job out of it. LOL! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2003, 01:25 PM   #103
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL!!! Willow, ...THANKS! That got a genuine, bonafide GIGGLE out of me.. LOLOL! Yes, I got ticked off by 9:05, thanks... just snapped at her (she refuses to do something our previous supervisor told her to do in order to make the equipment situation less stressful on us all) but I didn't have anything in my hands at the time!
Old 02-14-2003, 01:29 PM   #104
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi Cloudy [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Willow, you and your messed up time system [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2003, 02:07 PM   #105
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:

Hello Attalus. I hope you feel fine today. [img]smile.gif[/img] And I hope Will feels fine as well.

. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Hi, Willow! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Don't look for Kat, her internet access was cut off today. Will is fine, as am I. My Valentine's Day pressies went over great! Instead of a card, I wrote Galadria a letter, telling her how much I love her and love being married to her, hand written in ink on special paper. It didn't hurt that, right then, FedEx pulled up and delivered her main present, diamond and ruby earrings, which, thank the Lord, she loved and want on and on about. Now, if the roses will just get here!
Old 02-14-2003, 02:09 PM   #106
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Hi everyone. I have no frikkin' idea what's going on-first they say "Internet being cut off on Sunday" Then it's Thursday, and no word from them and we still got it today? WTF?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-14-2003, 02:15 PM   #107
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:

Hello Attalus. I hope you feel fine today. [img]smile.gif[/img] And I hope Will feels fine as well.

. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Hi, Willow! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Don't look for Kat, her internet access was cut off today. Will is fine, as am I. My Valentine's Day pressies went over great! Instead of a card, I wrote Galadria a letter, telling her how much I love her and love being married to her, hand written in ink on special paper. It didn't hurt that, right then, FedEx pulled up and delivered her main present, diamond and ruby earrings, which, thank the Lord, she loved and want on and on about. Now, if the roses will just get here![/QUOTE]Whoa....marry me, Attalus! LOLOL Sounds like a very nice array of gifts. I hope you and Gal have a wonderful evening!

Hey Horatio! Hope you have a great time, too!
Old 02-14-2003, 02:23 PM   #108
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Yeah, Attalus, marry me too. My wife was way cool about Valentine's Day this year and simply insisted I not waste money on a card or flowers and instead just take her out this weekend. We keep fresh flowers in our house, anyway.

Add this Val's Day savings to the *shiny new job* paycheck I got today and I've almost got reason to go resurrect the Joy Thread.
Old 02-14-2003, 02:28 PM   #109
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Well, Cloudy, I figured I'd better get it right, this time. At my age, how would I convince a beautiful girl like Galadria to go out with me, much less marry me?
Good for you, Timber, [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] I like to see honest labor rewarded. And lawyers, too. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2003, 02:55 PM   #110
WillowIX
Apophis

Attalus, don´t look for Kat ehh? [img]tongue.gif[/img] What a lovely gift for Lady Galadria. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I´m glad there was nothing wrong with Will. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Horatio? Messed up time system? We? Cloudy, did you hear that? Do you want to thwack him first?

Hi Kat. Glad you´re in here for another day. [img]smile.gif[/img] Maybe they forgot all about your connection.

Weee! I´m so happy at the moment. I finally got Transport Tycoon Deluxe to run again! And on windows 2000! Now I can build my cute clown trains again and once more deliver candy to those poor people.