Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2002, 05:43 PM   #21
uss
20th Level Warrior

nah, i didnt see "Cast away" [img]smile.gif[/img] . oh, anyway, then i know excactly what quests are you doing. the ones for the key. and well, ofcourse your char is uber.. heh, i went to Ravel when i was something like lvl 7-9 . boy, that was hard!
Old 05-04-2002, 05:43 PM   #22
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
quote:
Originally posted by Neb: 2nd reply, Tia. How's everyone? I've had a pretty nice day....
Have you actually spent a day at your new school yet, Neb? Or do you start there this week, or what? [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Well, Jerome, I don't start there till after the summer holidays.

[/QUOTE]Sorry Neb, you never mentioned when you were moving when you spoke to me, and I just presumed it would be sooner. [img]smile.gif[/img] GL with it.
Old 05-04-2002, 05:45 PM   #23
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
Originally posted by uss:
hey, everybody! its the nazi kid
yes! i got the first post but i logged off to eat something, then some sick and twisted mind entered my account and deleted it. i strongly belive only -umm..eeh..uuh..*thinks for about 3 minutes*- JEROME could have done it! it was you! you evil bastard! you thought second post wasnt good enough, did you!? and you knew my password because -uuh..- we were very good friends for about 20 years. oh no, you backstabbing bastard!
no offense, me and my sick (and Nazi-like ) jokes were just having a bit of fun [img]smile.gif[/img] . heh, i even wonder why people dont remind me that im a sick and vicious bastard every day . ok, if that wasnt enough of a reason to hate me, this(to some) is(actually not, but MANY disagree): Ps:T is better than BG2. i liked it more because the story was cooler - what are you waiting for? choose your weapon and start hitting me
This could be fun. I choose the club. *starts to smack uss the worm*[/QUOTE]hmm, i prefer swords *takes out a 2-handed sword, starts slashing self*
Old 05-04-2002, 05:48 PM   #24
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Ugh no. My mom is making me clean my room!
Old 05-04-2002, 05:48 PM   #25
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Hi, all, I can't get that darn quote right, how provokiing. Lioness, don't you know that redheads aren't supposed to get sunburned?
Hmm, try telling that to my skin.

I hate Eminem. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I think I'll stick to spamming Tiamat.

Where do I live? The Milky Way, the Planet Earth, The Northern hemisphere, an apartment... Massachusetts. [img]tongue.gif[/img] If that was the answer you're looking for.

Jerome... [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img] Silence, young one.
Old 05-04-2002, 05:49 PM   #26
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Hi, all, I can't get that darn quote right, how provokiing. Lioness, don't you know that redheads aren't supposed to get sunburned?
Really? why not?

btw good morning Galadria [img]smile.gif[/img] and everyone else too. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 05-04-2002, 05:50 PM   #27
Tiamat
Banned User

Tiamat: Casts Screeching Skull; dont disturb my attention! eat 34 damage please!!!!!! Now I must run from the all consuming Lioness sig.......... cant let the fact make me lose.....
Old 05-04-2002, 05:51 PM   #28
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
hey, everybody! its the nazi kid
yes! i got the first post but i logged off to eat something, then some sick and twisted mind entered my account and deleted it. i strongly belive only -umm..eeh..uuh..*thinks for about 3 minutes*- JEROME could have done it! it was you! you evil bastard! you thought second post wasnt good enough, did you!? and you knew my password because -uuh..- we were very good friends for about 20 years. oh no, you backstabbing bastard!
no offense, me and my sick (and Nazi-like ) jokes were just having a bit of fun [img]smile.gif[/img] . heh, i even wonder why people dont remind me that im a sick and vicious bastard every day . ok, if that wasnt enough of a reason to hate me, this(to some) is(actually not, but MANY disagree): Ps:T is better than BG2. i liked it more because the story was cooler - what are you waiting for? choose your weapon and start hitting me
This could be fun. I choose the club. *starts to smack uss the worm*[/QUOTE]hmm, i prefer swords *takes out a 2-handed sword, starts slashing self* [/QUOTE]How about a flail? Their pretty close to swords. Or a Scimitar! *whips out scimitar and stabs uss the worm*
Old 05-04-2002, 05:53 PM   #29
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
Hmm, try telling that to my skin.

I hate Eminem. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I think I'll stick to spamming Tiamat.

Where do I live? The Milky Way, the Planet Earth, The Northern hemisphere, an apartment... Massachusetts. [img]tongue.gif[/img] If that was the answer you're looking for.

Jerome... [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img] Silence, young one.
[/QUOTE]Seeing as we're both beings of unestimatable age, my dear little one.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2002, 05:54 PM   #30
Tiamat
Banned User

And If I was Sephy, I wuld be like this:

S: WOW WOW! Lioness Replied to me! I am sailing up to the clouds to build a temple in her name......

and he would too......... he wants to worship u........

[ 05-04-2002, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Tiamat ]