Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2001, 11:43 AM   #31
Kinslayer
Drow Warrior

Invariably, I'll play it for a couple of hours/days before getting stuck then I'll cheat heavily until I finish it. Kind of ruins the point of it and reduces the longevity of the game but I've got a very short attention span and get frustrated very easily. The downside is that I get to the end of the game and don't get the same sense of achievement that I would without cheating.
Old 10-19-2001, 08:32 PM   #32
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Kinslayer:
Invariably, I'll play it for a couple of hours/days before getting stuck then I'll cheat heavily until I finish it. Kind of ruins the point of it and reduces the longevity of the game but I've got a very short attention span and get frustrated very easily. The downside is that I get to the end of the game and don't get the same sense of achievement that I would without cheating.
Yeah, I downloaded an editor thingie that let you alter all the stats and give yourself cool items. I used it once to do all that, but quit the game way before the end because it was so unsatisfying. Then I used it a couple of times just to boost the opening stats without having to keep re-rolling the dice. But I didn't feel happy with that either. So then I deleted the editor so as not to be tempted, lol!

------------------

Dubbed Queen of the Illuminati by Diogenes.