Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2001, 03:10 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

BWAHAHAHA...Moiraine is evil!

ooooh jacuzzi sounds nice... ballroom, is that gonna be full of balls?

CloudWonder

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-30-2001, 03:39 PM   #22
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hmmm, ok:

1) a scupltered French Garden with Landscaping and flowers of infinite colors abound. Small Trees lining the walkways and three small alcoves with an enclosed waterfall for mood.

2) A weapons room -- place this nice is going need defending

3) I think Lord of Alcohol and I would be in an agreement on this, a Wet Bar for the basement, one for the main floor, one for the second floor, one for the third floor ...

BK
Old 05-30-2001, 03:51 PM   #23
Conan

1) Sunroom; You wake up in the morning go to your sunroom for a very nice breakfast and most important..a morning rub down.
2)Boat house; After your rub down you will want to catch lunch on your new cabin cruiseing luxury ship and have casual talk with the crew.
3)Rideing area; the three headed hippo's will need a little work out
Conan

------------------
Back to camp everyone!

[This message has been edited by Conan (edited 05-30-2001).]

Old 05-30-2001, 04:35 PM   #24
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Ahah ... let's see ... Mmmm ...

1) A house for the cats and gnomes in the garden - I mean the exact smaller replica of the big house, outside and inside

2) A "fluffy room" that must holds at least 1000 pillows and nothing else

3) A bathtub big enough for 5 people - or one three-headed hippo

1. OK I'll take the Cat/Gnome House (always a good thing to have the catbox outside LOL)
2. Wouldn't want anyone to smother (damn drunks!)
3. Already have the 8-Person Jacuzzi

------------------
Old 05-30-2001, 04:53 PM   #25
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Hmmm, ok:

1) a scupltered French Garden with Landscaping and flowers of infinite colors abound. Small Trees lining the walkways and three small alcoves with an enclosed waterfall for mood.

2) A weapons room -- place this nice is going need defending

3) I think Lord of Alcohol and I would be in an agreement on this, a Wet Bar for the basement, one for the main floor, one for the second floor, one for the third floor ...

BK
1. Sounds nice but the three-headed hippos eat flowers...!!
2. OK I'll take the weapon's room, a MUST
3. Well I'm only allowed to have one choice of the three, so LofA will have to suggest the Wet Bar(s)

------------------
Old 05-30-2001, 04:59 PM   #26
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Conan:
1) Sunroom; You wake up in the morning go to your sunroom for a very nice breakfast and most important..a morning rub down.
2)Boat house; After your rub down you will want to catch lunch on your new cabin cruiseing luxury ship and have casual talk with the crew.
3)Rideing area; the three headed hippo's will need a little work out
Conan

1. OK I'll take the Sunroom, but I ain't rubbing anybody down!
2. Nah, I don't wanna talk to the cabin boy
3. Good Luck, bunch of lazy bastaids they be

------------------
Old 05-30-2001, 05:02 PM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

A cathouse?! Sis! Are gnomehouses, er different? Do cats eat gnomes?

HAHAHAHAHA....no bars?! Oh my...I think I just heard the sound of Lord of Alcohol hitting the floor!

Hey Sis! psst...sunroom! sunroom! mmmmm...breakfast with BK...mmmmm...rubdowns...mmmmmm ... *drool* ...oops, er uh I'll get a towel! *says over her shoulder in a stage whisper* sunroom! teehee

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-30-2001, 06:02 PM   #28
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
A cathouse?! Sis! Are gnomehouses, er different? Do cats eat gnomes?

HAHAHAHAHA....no bars?! Oh my...I think I just heard the sound of Lord of Alcohol hitting the floor!

Hey Sis! psst...sunroom! sunroom! mmmmm...breakfast with BK...mmmmm...rubdowns...mmmmmm ... *drool* ...oops, er uh I'll get a towel! *says over her shoulder in a stage whisper* sunroom! teehee

Cloudy

Dunno what a Gnome House looks like sis, I guess we'll have to wait for Moiraine to build it. Yes, I was wondering the same thing, do Cats eat Gnomes or do Gnomes eat Cats? Wonder if the Gnomes will want to eat the Three-Headed Hippos (they could eat like kings for weeks!)?

Yeah, Sunroom, Sunroom, Sunroom, I hear ya, I picked it already!! Sheesh, blinded by lust...

------------------
Old 05-30-2001, 06:06 PM   #29
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well theres gotta be a bar of course! Perhaps a rotating bar with bartender(me) as you walk in the door and of course a drink-runner (BK) to deliver the drinks to everyones hangouts within the house
Old 05-30-2001, 06:17 PM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Dunno what a Gnome House looks like sis, I guess we'll have to wait for Moiraine to build it. Yes, I was wondering the same thing, do Cats eat Gnomes or do Gnomes eat Cats? Wonder if the Gnomes will want to eat the Three-Headed Hippos (they could eat like kings for weeks!)?

Yeah, Sunroom, Sunroom, Sunroom, I hear ya, I picked it already!! Sheesh, blinded by lust...

er, uh thanks! Er maybe I'm just blinded by the sun coming into the sunroom? ...nah! BK? where aaaaaaaaaaare you? LOL

Those gnomes wouldn't eat a cat? Would they? eeef! The hippos are on their own...the one called Mario BITES!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever