Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2000, 04:15 AM   #1
Depoe

hi, posted a message a few days ago about nalia and till now i've still havent found a way to make that that roenall guy guilty. been to his commanda but he says anything i should report to roenall instead .. ( i mean aint he suppose to like charge him guilty or sumthing ? or is there something i missed .. i've talked to the guy at the docks ..and went to the tavern and killed the other officer and also went to roenall's house .. so i've got the 2 things i wanted ..anything else ? any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Old 11-15-2000, 09:50 AM   #2
Tara

I've never followed Nalia'story beyond her keep so I couldn't tell you. One of the better places to look that will tell you is here: http://www.gamebanshee.com/baldursgateii/

Old 11-16-2000, 05:12 AM   #3
Jaxonite

Spoiler!

You need to do three things before you approach Roenall's Commander:

1. Speak to the drunk outside the Sea's Bounty Tavern (Barg I think his name is.) This gives you some hearsay evidence against Roenall and leads you to the second item....

2. Speak to the Guard inside the Sea's Bounty Tavern near the bottem left of the screen. If you haven't talked to the drunk, he'll just blow you off with no dialogue. If you have spoken to the drunk, a dialogue thread appears and he'll end up attacking you because you were the one who cleared out the slavers in the Slums (remember?) When he becomes hamburger, retrieve the Slaver Evidence Scroll from his lifeless remains.

3. Invade Roenall's city estate in the Government District, located in the upper right corner of the map. It'll be a cinch because the fellow who spoke to you directly after Nalia's kidnapping has left the door unbarred for your convenience. Rummage through his place and retrieve those damning Financial Records (living above one's means is tough to hide, even if you're rich!)

NOW go talk to the Commander in the Council of Six Building. You'll be treated to a cut scene involving him, Roenall and your party. When completed, Nalia will be back and all will be well (for now...)

Hope this helps.