Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2004, 04:31 PM   #1
Noodle
Dungeon Master

How bout this....im in a little dual at the exit from underdark to the elven thingy....and its my party and some elves there....one of the elven mages casts lightning bolt and hits minsc by accident...naturally he attacks due to scripting....then they complain about how I attacked THEM.....Whos the one that hit first -.-

FFFFFF">DSlaytern] Title edit. The word used was not discriminating in a very broad sense, but I rather avoid potential misunderstandings. Be more careful in your words next time.

Cheers.

[ 02-08-2004, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]
Old 02-07-2004, 05:19 PM   #2
Userunfriendly
Elminster

known bug...did you install baldurdash patch???
Jansens aren\'t as harmless like everybody supposes! <br />They got them stumpy legs and puffy potato noses! <br />And what\'s with all the turnips? <br />Why do they eat so much root vegetables, anyway? <br />Jansens, Jansens,<br />It must be Jansens!!!<br />(or griffins!)
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 05:20 PM   #3
drew_jarvie
Zhentarim Guard

Yea, it reeally sucks. Another way this happens is if one of the elves gets charmed by the Drow and they attack you.. Then when you hit back they go hostile!

Just use party friendly spells such a mage HLA's and Abi Dalzim's Horrid Wiltings
Old 02-07-2004, 05:27 PM   #4
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Yea, the last bit in the Underdark is a bit tricky. If even one elf gets charmed, in my experience, the rest attack you regardless but at least your rep. doesn't drop. My best advice is to caste Haste so you may attack quickly, their mages preferably before they can get their spells off, and don't bother with spells as Drow have natural high Magic Resistance.
Gangrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 09:02 PM   #5
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

I agree with Dundee, though I'd like to add I always found that respelling annoying.
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote