Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-26-2002, 10:33 AM   #1
Arvon
Unicorn

Blondes in Heaven

Three blondes died and are at the pearly gates of heaven. St. Peter tells them that they can enter the gates if they can answer one simple question.

St. Peter asks the first blonde, 'What is Easter?'

The blonde replies, 'Oh, that's easy! It's the holiday in November when everyone gets together, eats turkey, and are thankful...'

'Wrong!,' replies St. Peter, and proceeds to ask the second blonde the same question, 'What is Easter?'

The second blonde replies, 'Easter is the holiday in December when we put up a nice tree, exchange presents, and celebrate the birth of Jesus.'

St. Peter looks at the second blonde, shakes his head in disgust, tells her she's wrong, and then peers over his glasses at the third blonde and asks, 'What is Easter?'

The third blonde smiles confidently and looks St. Peter in the eyes, 'I know what Easter is.'

'Oh?' says St. Peter, incredulously.

'Easter is the Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish celebration of Passover. Jesus and his disciples were eating at the last supper and Jesus was later deceived and turned over to the Romans by one of his disciples. The Romans took him to be crucified and he was stabbed in the side, made to wear a crown of thorns, and was hung on a cross with nails through his hands. He was buried in a nearby cave which was sealed off by a large boulder.'

St. Peter smiles broadly with delight.

The third blonde continues, 'Every year the boulder is moved aside so that Jesus can come out... and, if he sees his shadow, there will be six more weeks of winter.'

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 01-26-2002, 10:43 AM   #2
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

DOH!
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-26-2002, 11:36 AM   #3
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I thought we had an agreement around here, no blonde jokes.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 01-26-2002, 11:41 AM   #4
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:

Reeka, I'm sure he's only referring to blondes whose names begin with the letters A-Q,S-Z
Old 01-26-2002, 11:47 AM   #5
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:

Reeka, I'm sure he's only referring to blondes whose names begin with the letters A-Q,S-Z

Like ME you mean? [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Actually I love blonde jokes! Bring 'em on!
Old 01-26-2002, 11:53 AM   #6
Lord Shield

quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:

Quite right too

*Disintegrates Arvon*

and let that be a lesson to you

Old 01-26-2002, 02:37 PM   #7
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

quote:

Oh, Vas, that just makes me feel tons better. But I think he has managed to iritate some of the other blondes around.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 01-26-2002, 04:04 PM   #8
Lioness
Jack Burton

*tries to figure out where 'L' is in the alphabet*

hmmm...well, I'm a strawberry-blonde...*looks around as everyone smothers laughter*

*sigh*
Old 01-26-2002, 04:09 PM   #9
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:

*Notices that the letter K is not exempt* Oh Vaaskeeeeez, I think you'd better start running...... *Makes a few practice swings with a spiked baseball bat*
Old 01-26-2002, 04:22 PM   #10
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Like ME you mean? [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Actually I love blonde jokes! Bring 'em on!

Fair enough, here's a good old one for blondes whose names begin with M :

A blonde loses her job and after a while begins running short on cash so she decides to kidnap a school kid and hold him for ransom. She hides behind a tree in the school playground and when no teachers are looking she jumps out, grabs a little boy and runs behind the tree with him. She writes a note: "I want 1 million dollars behind the tree in the playground by tomorrow if you want to see your son alive!"
She sticks the note to the boy's back and tells him to go home [img]tongue.gif[/img] . The next day, as she expected, there is a big bag of money behind the tree, with a note attached: "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"