Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 04-08-2001, 10:26 AM   #11
Moni

Saz,

Does that make me ABNORMAL?! I went in with light spells working and saw it right away.

Welcome to the game BK! Hope you enjoy yourself!

Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 04-08-2001).]
Old 04-08-2001, 11:53 AM   #12
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

*sigh* OK, guys, I won't use the word ALL in a post anymore...

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2001, 12:05 PM   #13
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

If "normal" adventurers are "Abnormal" anyway, would an "abnormal" adventurer be someone that is "normal"? Or just more weird? (How does one get to be "more abnormal?") I would hate to think that I was "normal".

Knarfling

p.s. I had a whiskah in my party so I never missed the level either. For long time I didn't know which lever everyone was referring to.

------------------
Only two of my personalites have delusions, but one of them is paranoid and the other is out to get him.
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2001, 12:15 PM   #14
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Knarfling - I think you are safe from being "normal"

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2001, 12:46 PM   #15
Moni

Saz,
heh heh heh

Knarfling...you want tot get MORE abnormal? LMAO! Don't do it the way I got to be...(my sister just reminded me on the 6th that it was my 30th "anniversary" for becoming brain damaged LOL~GEE THANKS SIS!)...my brother threw a rock off a 3 story cliff while I was at the bottom and yelled "heads!" I heard "hey!" and stepped back to look up and see what he wanted. Then I wondered why everything just moved...the rock had landed on my head, fracturing my skull (3 nice big splits in the X-ray I saw) and knocking me out cold (which is why everything had moved...my eyeballs rolling back in my head as I went down...I never knew I had been hit)...I went from "genius child" with a photographic memory to "normal" all in the matter of a few seconds. Of course being "normal" to me has been a bit on the strange side since I still "think" like the genius child with the photographic memory, I just can't remember things to keep myself on that level so I accept my normality as being somewhat on the abnormal side and I have learned to live with it and enjoy myself as I go along in life. (I probably would have been a criminal had I kept the same IQ LOL so it is just as well that I got knocked back a few).

Kids...don't try that at home! OR ANYWHERE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!

Moni

So now you know how and why I can be such a ditz!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 04-08-2001).]
Old 04-08-2001, 01:52 PM   #16
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

'normal'? what's that? when does it start? when does it end?

I was never normal to begin with...

------------------
Adam Mage/Warlock
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote