Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-24-2001, 09:15 PM   #51
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Rhazor makes his way out of the dragon's corpse, to see Jabidas striking a conversation with a broad woman. He shrugs, thinking it another of his illusions, and begins carving the scales off of the dragon.
Old 07-24-2001, 09:19 PM   #52
Lioness
Jack Burton

OOC: I? An illusion? Nanobyte, I am certainly not an illusion, ny good fellow. Also "broad"? I'm a slim 13.

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe in GD
Old 07-24-2001, 09:20 PM   #53
Nanobyte

OOC: I said he figures you're an illusion. I never said you were. Compared to elven women, you are broad.
IC:
Old 07-24-2001, 09:21 PM   #54
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Okay Lioness by just posting you are part of the group, unless your gwahnos who minds the bar or something. As for me I play an Elf, I know the portrait isnt very Elflike but I liked it more than the Elf ones and Im a Sorcerer not a mage, no one but me would care about the difference but im difficult like that.

Okay the Ranger isnt Lioness fair enough.

Jabidas walks to the ranger and reassures her they will help her friend, The spellcaster follows her bringing healing potions and a polymorph scroll, he also carry a frog a great big one covered in bog slime and warts, but he dosnt mention it so he can shove it down her neck later. The Sorcerer comes to the injured beast and focuses on his inner energies, his control of the enrgies quickly reverses Lioness back into a woman and he hands her some potions of superior healing, he glances back to the ranger and asks politly where did you say the people who attacked you ran off to.
Old 07-24-2001, 09:25 PM   #55
Nanobyte

OOC: Don't worry Lioness, Jabidas occasionally makes his own story.. Basically, he wants to get to the end and finish something without going through everything else.. It's a bad habit of his..
IC:
Old 07-24-2001, 09:29 PM   #56
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Dont tell tales Nanobyte I can make my own bad reputation without any help, if my story is erratic it has to with not being around when the important twists are written.

------------------
Old 07-24-2001, 09:29 PM   #57
Lioness
Jack Burton

IC:They went to the North, topward the evil fortress of Zalganar, that is their fortress. There they will attempt to locate Tamora and myself, because...um...I stole...this sword from them! Yes, and they want it back. They will not stop searching.

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe in GD
Old 07-24-2001, 09:33 PM   #58
Nanobyte

OOC: And boy is it funny when you try to catch up Attempting to kill the dragon when we were in the process of meeting up with Ace's characters..
IC:
Old 07-24-2001, 09:39 PM   #59
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Why oh why do evil fortress names always start with a Z the sorcerer asks the sky. No matter Im good at hurting things and im almost positive I can dissuade any further trouble, his eyes lower as he speaks. Jabidas creates a gate of fire, screaming can be heard beyond the gate and a land of shifting dark fire is barely visable through the heatwaves coming from it, he drags a demon forth with his mind and bids it to the north to wreak havoc and make sure nothing further descends.

------------------
Old 07-24-2001, 09:42 PM   #60
Nanobyte

OOC: Then there is that rule of not having a god as a character.. *ahejabidasm*
IC: