Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2001, 05:25 PM   #271
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well perhaps you have a drink for my little friend here? i would like you to meet Mui Vistage, Elven Paladin in the order of Torm.

An elf steps through the bar, clad in heavy full plate armor and carrying a heater. his long sword is covered in blood from an earlier battle, and his bow is hung low over his shoulder, ready to be snapped into action at any time. His helmet is slightly dented, and the faceplate was forcefully removed to show his fair features. he approaches Azure, and says in a hateful voice:

Where did those bastard Drow get to? they take members of our race, and dare to say that _they_ hate _us_!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-28-2001, 07:00 PM   #272
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Um, LS, I think these HADB clan members feel that these rules don't apply to them. First off, I don't know how they got here, and secondly why they are here..
IC: The battle goes as planned, Rhazor battles fiercely and the Umberhulk is slain. A few bruises line Rhazor's face, but that is the only visable mark left by the beast. The Drow Psychic Warrior opens the gate, and steps through. "Not bad, but *I* could have done better." He grabs Rhazor from behind his neck and tosses him out of the Arena. He turns to one of the Drow standing outside, and says, "Send in the Letec." The Drow looks in confusion towards the Psychic Warrior. "I said DO IT!" The Drow closes the gate, and pulls a lever hanging on the wall. The wall opens up, and a demon steps through. Before the door shuts completely, the Aec'Letec is sent hurtling through one side of the Arena. The demon's wings are instantly broken. The Drow takes out his blade, and charges after the fiend. He strikes at the demon, taking off an arm, splitting the torso in half. The top portion of the remaining Letec crawls to one side of the wall, but before it begins to scale it, the Drow Warrior uses his Coupe de Grace ability to finish it off. The gate swings open, and the Drow steps through. "You will fight one like that tomorrow, Elf.." He places the manacles back on his wrists and ankles, and brings him back to his cell. Surprised to find another Elf, he just laughs, and states, "Ah, it seems you have company, surface-dweller."

[This message has been edited by Nanobyte (edited 08-29-2001).]
Old 08-29-2001, 07:17 AM   #273
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Woah, what is this doing on the second page? Oh well, I'll just reply, I guess. ^_^*

IC- Skye, still recovering from the rough landing, watched in slight confusion when the guard opened the cell door to let someone in. Another figure was murmuring something to the familiar looking person, and then burst into evil laughter, and walked away. Skye came forward out of the shadows. "I-is that you Rhazor?" She asked tentatively. "Well, you look a look a little worse for the wear," she remarked, noticing Rhazor's latest accumulation of bruises, cuts, and various other battle scars. "Do you know these guys? Cuz if you do, you mind telling the guard over there to quit staring at me? It's starting to get annoying..."

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!

[This message has been edited by Skydracgrrl (edited 08-29-2001).]
Old 08-29-2001, 07:31 AM   #274
Lord Shield

Sorry, Skye, but I did mention that the others caught up with you

Softly landing on the floor next to Skye and Rhazor, Fortuna quietly walks up to the cell door. "I have a psychic block up - will conceal us as there is another psionic force here - climb back up or make a mess?"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-29-2001, 10:34 AM   #275
Encard
Quintesson

IC: Encard notices that everyone seems to have suddenly disappeared. Hmm... He takes out his Wand of Zapping and tries to zap himself to Rhazor, Fortuna, or Skye, but for some reason appears in a large group of drow. A large and very unhappy to see him group of drow...

OOC: Btw, about what lvl are these psychic warriors?

IC: Two of the drow begin casting spells, while the other eight rush at Encard with weapons pointed at him. Encard zaps one of them with his Wand of Really Painful Sunlight, and then enacts a flight spell just in time to keep from getting blasted by a lightning bolt. He flies at the wizards, trying to dodge crossbow bolts on the way there, and just as he reaches the first of them, the second finishes his spell and Encard feels a bit heavy for a moment... Fortunately, (for him) Encard has a Ring of Protection from Petrification, which wards him from the drow's spell, and he quickly zaps one to death and decapitates the other with his sword, causing it to growl cackle gleefully. As another crossbow bolt flies by his head, he decides it would be better to find the others, and tries to zap himself to them, actually succeeding this time.

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 08-29-2001, 10:50 AM   #276
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Yay, I just realized that today is my b-day! Im a year older! Ya- oh... a year older? Hm, I dunno if I like the sound of that.... ^_~* btw, I'm a bit confused. This is what I know has happened so far- Skye dashed into caves by herself, everyone catches up to her, and I was going to have her find Rhazor's moonblade, but some people complained, so instead she fell in a trap, so she's with Rhazor in a cell. How did everyone catch up to them? They didn't all fall in the trap, only Skye and her habit of, er, finding harmful things fell into it. ^_^;; So how did Fortuna and maybe Encard and maybe everyone else catch up? ?_? Huh??? btw, Encard, there's only 1 psychic warrior, that I believe is Rhazor's "nemisis" (sp?), or so it seems. Anywayz, until this confusion is cleared up, I can't really post anything... except to ramble, like I have just been doing. ^_^;;

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 08-29-2001, 11:23 AM   #277
Neb
Account deleted by Request

After making short work of the Drow and Umber Hulks which attacked them, Neb, Tiax and Razzen look out of the tunnel, Neb now has infravision because he found a ring on one of the Drow which gave it to him, Tiax uses his clairvoyance to detect that the others are inside the Drow city, Neb conceals them from view and detection(Including psionic detection), they then make their way towards the city as quickly as possible.

When they reach the closed gates, Neb asks his friends "Shall we blast our way in or shall we sneak inside?", they quickly agree to sneak inside, Neb conjures up a Lawyer in front of the gates and orders it to sue the Drow inside the city, Neb, Tiax and Razzen then use enchanted grappling hooks to scale the walls while the Drow at the gate are busy trying to get rid of the Lawyer.
Old 08-29-2001, 02:12 PM   #278
Encard
Quintesson

OOC: Happy birthday! Hmm... I don't really know how Fortuna got in... Encard got in by using a Wand of Zapping. I think it casts Teleport With A Small Chance Of Potential Errors. Hmm... nemesis, eh? Hmm...

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 08-29-2001, 03:13 PM   #279
Lord Shield

I explained it in a previous post. When Skydrac ran past them, Fortuna put a psychic tracker on her

Happy birthday, sweety - hope you're enjoying it immensely - dare I ask how young you are?

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-29-2001, 03:51 PM   #280
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: About the only thing to do now is have the Psychic Warrior kill everyone (since you all want to get here so quickly), or have us escape (which ruins my plans). This spoils everything.. Why can't everyone take their time, instead of rushing to find me.. I've been gone for about 5 hours, and already everyone has found me..