Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-09-2004, 11:01 PM   #21
Azeral
Manshoon

Chaotic Good Human Fighter Ranger

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

suits me well I think
Old 02-09-2004, 11:06 PM   #22
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

You are a...

Neutral Evil Gnome Thief Fighter

Alignment:
Neutral Evil characters believe in Number One. Their personal gain takes precedance over all else, and they will work with whomever necessary and whatever institutions necessary to further their own goals.

Race:
Gnomes are also short, like dwarves, but much skinnier. They have no beards, and are very inclined towards technology, although they have been known to dabble in magic, too. They tend to be fun-loving and fond of jokes and humor. Some gnomes live underground, and some live in cities and villages. They are very tolerant of other races, and are generally well-liked, though occasionally considered frivolous.

Primary Class:
Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Secondary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.
Old 02-09-2004, 11:31 PM   #23
Nerull
Lord Ao

I Am A: Lawful Neutral Dwarf Druid Bard

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral characters believe in the triumph of law and order above all else. It does not matter whether the leader is for good or evil; the leader will be followed, because the order they provide is the most important thing.

Race:
Dwarves are short and stout, and easily recognizable by their well-cared-for beards. They are hard workers, and adept at stonework and engineering. They tend to live apart from other races; generally in deep, underground excavated systems, and as such tend to be distant from other races.

Primary Class:
Druids are a special variety of Cleric who serves the Earth, and can call upon the power in the earth to accomplish their goals. They tend to be somewhat fanatical about defending natural settings.

Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Find out What D&D Character You Are, courtesy of Zinious Software corporation

Not too terribly accurate, especially not the bard part.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Old 02-10-2004, 03:35 AM   #24
spydar

True Neutral Elf Ranger/Mage

well I'da thought I'd be a druid, but I guess thats pretty close to one anyway. always knew I had a bit of elf in me though
Old 02-10-2004, 07:48 AM   #25
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well thats easy, I am;
THE ALMIGHTY LORD KATHEN OF THE GIBBERLINGS OF THE HIGH DESERT
Duhh, you guys know that...
Old 02-10-2004, 02:06 PM   #26
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I Am A: Lawful Good Human Mage Bard

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

No kidding?
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 02-10-2004, 07:59 PM   #27
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

I Am A: Chaotic Good Human Paladin Ranger

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:

Primary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

Secondary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

sweet [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] always thought I'd be a lazy good for nothing drunkard

[ 02-10-2004, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: Downunda ]
Old 02-10-2004, 08:16 PM   #28
SecretMaster
Apophis

True Neutral Dwarf Ranger Thief

Am I the only one who can't copy and paste this damn thing?
Old 02-10-2004, 09:22 PM   #29
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I Am A: Lawful Good Elf Ranger Bard

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Detailed Results:
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- X X X X X X X X X (9)
Neutral Good ---- X X X X X X X X (8)
Chaotic Good ---- X X X X X X X X (8)
Lawful Neutral -- X X X X X (5)
True Neutral ---- X X X (3)
Chaotic Neutral - (-2)
Lawful Evil ----- (0)
Neutral Evil ---- (-3)
Chaotic Evil ---- (-3)

Race:
Human ---- (0)
Half-Elf - X X X X X (5)
Elf ------ X X X X X X (6)
Halfling - (0)
Dwarf ---- (-4)
Half-Orc - (-4)
Gnome ---- X X X X (4)

Class:
Fighter - (-2)
Ranger -- X X X X X X X X X (9)
Paladin - X X X X (4)
Cleric -- X X X X X (5)
Mage ---- (-1)
Druid --- X (1)
Thief --- (-5)
Bard ---- X X X X X X X X (8)
Monk ---- (-1)

[ 02-10-2004, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Yorick ]

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 02-11-2004, 06:22 AM   #30
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

I Am A: Neutral Good Elf Cleric Ranger

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Clerics are the voices of their God/desses on Earth. They perform the work of their deity, but this doesn't mean that they preach to a congregation all their lives. If their deity needs something done, they will do it, and can call upon that deity's power to accomplish their goals.

Secondary Class:

Bah... me wantses te be hobbit...