Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 11-28-2017, 04:01 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum Ironworks Live Streaming - Subscribe so you know when I go live! All Kinds of Games!

Subscribe to the Ironworks Gaming YouTube Channel!
(And click the Bell Icon and you will be alerted when we go live!)

https://www.youtube.com/user/danhuling/videos

Facebook (When I go live, I post a link to the live stream!)
https://www.facebook.com/dhuling
Just send a friend request, and your IW username, and I'll add you. OR.. sub to:

Official Ironworks Gaming Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/ironworksgaming/

Here are a list of videos I did live. Some are PUBG, and some are other games.
I'll be playing all kinds of games besides FPS. RPGs for SURE. Adventure games and more!!

Subscribe! Even if you don't wanna watch the whole thing live, you can check the game out, see if you like it

Nov 2018 Line-up:

Quake Champions (Just play it to warm up my aim for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG))
PUBG - although it's popularity is kinda slowly fading. --new snow map coming out in Dec 2018!!!

NEW -- Underworld Ascendant - Same people that made Ultima Underworld 1 and 2, and Thief 1-2 (and 3 with Warren Spector-Ion Austin)
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 - Blackout -- the Battle Royale mode mostly. Not a huge fan of COD, but it's Battle Royale mode is fun.. (Don't play too much of it)

------Adventure games and Supporting Indie games. ------

Dead Cells - Fun Retro looking game, but so fun! Sidescroller, but so much more....
People that made Monkey Island games and more --Thimbleweed Park --GREAT Adventure game with funny humor! Need to beat that.

Styx Shards of Darkness - Sneaking/Kinda a RPG with funny banter from the your main character!!
The Witcher 3 - Replaying.. and just adventuring all around for the 3rd time to beat it.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:29 PM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: Playing PUBG test servers live with mic now!

Interesting! Everyone seem to be playing the game these days. Is it really good?

Do you think I can run it with my 1 GB video card?
Old 12-06-2017, 09:25 PM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Default Re: Playing PUBG test servers live with mic now!

I don't know.. its coming out on Xbox as well. (dunno if its normal xbox or xbox one X..

I THINK the PC version needs at least 3gb video ram. I'll go check.
Yeah man! This game is REALLY addictive and fun! You can play solo, duo or with a squad of 4 total. Randoms or send invites via Steam..

Mario, you try it yet?

Old 03-06-2018, 11:13 AM   #4
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Default Re: Ironworks Live Streaming - Subscribe so you know when I go live! All Kinds of Gam

Going Live in about 20 mins Tues (Today!) Gonna play PUBG and Sword Coast Legends!

Old 03-07-2018, 02:58 AM   #5
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Default Re: Ironworks Live Streaming - Subscribe so you know when I go live! All Kinds of Gam

Missed ya!

*grumbles*
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 06:12 AM   #6
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Missed you as well. Will subscribe though.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:15 AM   #7
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Cool, I usually go live during the week (and sometimes weekend) around 12 noon to 7pm (sometimes shorter), as I gotta do work on 3D Models and house stuff. lol.

Playing with Jasper and my friend up the street Chris (in game, Irishman) and other friends.
Its SO funny..even dying can sometimes make you laugh your ass off... hahahah Check the archives and skip around... heheh.

I gotta make a 'best of' and 'epic fails and awesome shots' montage.

Old 04-07-2018, 09:30 AM   #8
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Happy Re: Ironworks Live Streaming - Subscribe so you know when I go live! All Kinds of Gam

Btw - Jasper is me
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 03:25 AM   #9
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I'm trying to grow the Ironworks Gaming YouTube Channel--nearing 100 subs, but would REALLY love for all my fellow Ironworker's to join!!
I have been putting loads of work into it.

I stream at 1080p 60fps
Use a clear sounding studio style condenser Microphone. (So the audio is rich sounding. Not hollow or 'tinny'.
Stream at a bitrate of 12000 to keep live stream 'blocking' or 'pixelation' from impacting viewer enjoyment of the feed.

Have templates for 'starting stream', and many more. An I change them up every few Months to keep it new and fresh!!
(Animated 1 min intro coming soon!!!)

I'd love to see you guys there! I have chat open on the other Monitor, and we can chat as I play (Solo or in a squad/team game)!!

I am not monetized, or except donations.. maybe with I hit 20,000 subs would I even bother. This is plainly just to entertain anyone that
would like to check these games out. I really am enjoying myself. I have been playing with Sparhawk (Jasper) in PUBG for about a year!

ALSO -- If anyone here would like to play with us, simply send a friend request to my Facebook, or here, send a PM, with your steam username, and I'll add you--and we can play whichever games you and I have that is multiplayer.
(You will need Discord if the game doesn't have in-game voice chat)--but Discord is better sounding..

Really hope to hear for many of you guys!! I'd love to talk to so many of you--knowing many of you over 18 years!! (WOW!)

Thanks!!!

---------------------------
INFO:
---------------------------

Subscribe to the Ironworks Gaming YouTube Channel!
(And click the Bell Icon and you will be alerted when we go live!)

Facebook (When I go live, I post a link to the live stream!)
https://www.facebook.com/dhuling
Just send a friend request, and your Ironworks Gaming Forum username, and I'll add you--and set something up to play together!

Official Ironworks Gaming Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/ironworksgaming/

Again, (When I go live, I post a link to the live stream!)

Old 02-03-2019, 09:50 AM   #10
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Got a nice HD webcam and a elgato green screen this past week!! Used the webcam for the last few streams--kinda cool..
Be sure to check it out, I plan on playing some RPG's coming up...

Sword Coast Legends (Finishing it up), Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire!! (Which looks awesome) and Underworld Ascendant as well as Pathfinder Kingmaker!
And some others, like; Ghost of a Tale, Styx Shards of Darkness, Divinity Original Sin 2 (Such a HUGE game!)

Also will be doing a walk-through of my Escape from Undermountain NWN1 Mod, and show off some hidden areas (many may know where they are) and hidden areas VERY few know they even exist! And funny NPC's if you keep talking to them. NPC's say the weirdest things in EFU sometimes....

Subscribe here, so when I Stream EFU live (Maybe even as I am DMing!!!), you will get an alert on your mobile or PC!

*** The server will be up TODAY! Sunday at 9am EST till 11pm EST *** Hope it doesn't crash. This is a test to see if my changes fixed it. Have fun! If you need the files, You first need the Enhanced version of NWN1 on steam or GOG (I think they have it).

All the hakpak's and stuff you need for EFU are here:
http://www.ironworksforum.com/efu/download.shtml

CEP Link is dead on my EFU page--IGN removed it, but here is a working link--I'll fix it soon on the webpage:

CEP 1.52 & NWN EE
EFU REQUIRES CEP 1.52+|SOU|HOTU| MASSIVE HAKPAK (I made)

Here is CEP (Updated and reverse compatible)|
https://neverwintervault.org/sites/n...ep1complete.7z

*.7z is like ZIP or RAR.. If you have unrar or even unzip programs, you should be able to unpack them. Remember to put them in the right directories.

Whew. I think that's all. Once you get it all installed, and the massive hakpak's unpacked and put in their places. If you have any questions on what goes where, and I am not here atm, someone else should be able to help you out. (Also, on the EFU website I think I have a file listing on what goes where).

Let's have some FUN!!!!!

Ziroc / Dan / Halaster Blackcloak Muhhahahaha..

Tags
ironworks gaming, ironworks youtube channel