Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2001, 10:44 PM   #11
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
Accord: THATS RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

first non-crashing item!! with descriptions!!! o' joy! o' tears!!
BTW, i fixed the bug !!
Well done!! We all have to start somewhere!

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 04-01-2001, 10:47 PM   #12
Tancred
White Dragon

Nice! An Item editor, eh... just think what you could do with that. You could make an item perfect for Jaheira! You could... um... make ANOTHER weapon perfect for Jaheira! You could make something for Irenicus, cos the poor guy doesn't have anything at all! Even his sister only has a shortsword...
Hey. Why on earth, out of all of my stuff Irenicus took and sold, did he keep the Helm of Infravision in his dungeon? Why THAT?

Tancred

"I don't need a magic item! I'm the second most powerful mage ever!"

- Irenicus, wrong again
Old 04-01-2001, 10:47 PM   #13
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Belt of Unfailing Endurance
Description:

This belt belonged to Volae Quaguz who was definitely no common man. For people who knew him, he was called Volae Quaguz the Undead. It wasn't because of his self-considered-brilliant mind always got him out of trouble, and it wasn't because the stinky drunken plus months of no shower smelled like an undead. It was just simply because he, Volae Quaguz, had never died during any bar fight.

He spent most of his lifetime in the infamous back alley of Luskan. During the night, he'd gone into one of those bars for a night's drink. And more often than not, he'd deliberately get into an arguing, mostly over things that had absolutely nothing to do with him. Even if he couldn't get involved in a "group discussion" (as he always said), he'd pretend he didn't have enough money to pay for the drink, which would of course stimulate a disaster fight. And he would enjoy it with sadistic pleasure...

The strange thing was, no matter how hard one beats upon him, Volae never died out any of the hundreds of fights. Once he was taking hits after hits from three crazy ruffians, which would normally dropped a bull, and at the same time, a seven ft brute half ogre smashed a table on the back of his head. He only blinked as if a fly stung him. Someone concluded it as the result of the gentle-hearted northerners had been holding back on him.

No matter what, after a while, everyone got bored of beating him. It was said Volae then went on an adventuring life hoping to find excitements. The last time one heard from him, it was he somehow managed to challenge (actually, it was he stole the mage's treasure more likely) a powerful necromancer with extraordinary confidence. The result wasn't a pleasant one, as he somehow became Volae Quaguz the undead for real...

Statistics:
Type: belt
Weight: 2
Special:
HP bonus + 15
crushing dmg resistance + 20%
slashing dmg resistance + 5%
piercing dmg resistance + 5%
wearer became immune to pain, symbol pain.

Usable by:
Only thief single class

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 04-01-2001).]
Old 04-01-2001, 10:52 PM   #14
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

GODDDD!!!

this bug is irritating
how come I cannot over-write an item?? I made some change in the description, and it doesnt let me save!!!