Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-05-2001, 06:50 AM   #31
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well I´m a lonewolf, but in a relation small things counts all the time between the big ones. Today, nothing counts except get out of bed, have coffe, work, drink more coffe.. Sorry, didn´t mean to boore ya!

Don´t think to much, do and say your heart and show the affection for each other, no matter what you think the otherpart knows or not...

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 06-05-2001, 06:54 AM   #32
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Yes, definitely, small things do count. It's part of making a relationship work, along with a whole bunch of other things. Small things make us feel good, an added touch when you're not expecting it and it sure means a lot.

------------------

Old 06-05-2001, 06:56 AM   #33
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

ahh.... well, having coffee alone can make me think about how beautiful life is Wolfie...

------------------

You know what happened. We are ONE, WE ARE, ahh.. er... I AM 'S favorit pet pea-cock...teehee and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...
Old 06-05-2001, 07:39 AM   #34
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
ahh.... well, having coffee alone can make me think about how beautiful life is Wolfie...

Hehe! A coffee can make me think about how tired I am and how much work I have to do! hehe! Well, well..

I like your version better friend!

------------------

Old 06-05-2001, 07:56 AM   #35
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

then make it my version Wolfie!!!

------------------

You know what happened. We are ONE, WE ARE, ahh.. er... I AM 'S favorit pet pea-cock...teehee and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...
Old 06-05-2001, 07:59 AM   #36
WOLFGIR

Have to find the beauty my friend!
Not much beauty in a computer screen and lotsa people calling to scream about things all the time!

------------------

Old 06-05-2001, 08:05 AM   #37
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

i still say stick to my post above

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-05-2001, 05:43 PM   #38
Redblueflare
Galvatron

I like little things way, way better than big things. I would like for a girl to give me a kiss every once in awhile, or make me laugh (Or at least try to make my laugh) when i'm down. I don't know why I posted this because I'm seventeen and always have been single. *Sigh*

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 06-05-2001, 06:04 PM   #39
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

IMHO, the real question is not whether you think it's the big or little things that make/break a relationship, but what your love thinks is important. Everyone feels loved in different ways. It is important to know what you need yourself, but it's very important to know what makes your partner feel loved, and to do those things as frequently as you can. Even if you think you've told them enough, or showed them enough... if they need more, then give them more! Otherwise, you are withholding what your love needs from you and then the difficulties can begin.

And of course, the key to all of this is communication ~ talking with each other openly and honestly about what you each need.

That's my take on the "Is it the big things or the little things in a relationship".

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.
Old 06-05-2001, 06:22 PM   #40
Bourbon
Manshoon

This may answer nothing, but I'll post it anyways.

There is a look a woman can give a man that can stop his heart mid-beat
and cause his breath to get stuck in his throat like a brick.
With that one look he'll give her the world or at least his world.

Just once I would like to know if I've ever made a woman feel that way.