Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-06-2001, 11:24 PM   #1
UserFriendly

Ok, while doing the shadwothieves, found out edwin killed minsc's witch.

next time I met him, i rubbed him out with arrows and bullets.

playing the game over, finally got the perfect spellset for my sorceror, and want to know if I talk to him in the coronet, because I will definately not put him in my party, does the dialog enable me to explain to him why he is lowlife scum and I am about to kill him?

I mean the guy is a sleeze, almost as annoying as anomen. (thuely, I really wanted to rub anomen out when I first met him, and plan to do so this time around.)
since I play sorceror, I really don't need him as a mage.

Old 01-07-2001, 12:31 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

No, he runs off at the end of the dialogue after you tell him off. You can ambush him if you want.
Old 01-07-2001, 12:36 AM   #3
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

what do you mean you don't need a mage
if possible you should get 6 mages
Old 01-07-2001, 02:37 AM   #4
UserFriendly

using a 20 level sorceror with 60 or so spells by shadowkeepr. can cast 6 or more spells perlevel, and with robe of vecna and amulet of power, can cast spells faster than finest archer. enjoy 1 on 1 spell battles with liches.

have also posted evil tactics to defeat twisted rune without scratch, and i use evil tactics to ambush many quests.

yep, I love magic, however my one character is equal to 3-4 regular mages