Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-10-2001, 11:42 AM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hi all, I've been trying to get a nicer sig for months. But I swear I'm starting to get a complex here! See, every time someone offers to do one for me they end up doing other people's and mine gets forgotten! I'm starting to think I'm not loud or pesky enough! HAHA! Anyway, Fljotsdale's thread just kickstarted me into making this one of my own. (everyone was so helpful to her!)

I've had 3 (4, but one was tentative) offers of help to make my name "Cloudbringer" into a pic file for me to use with other things and have seen some 'trial runs' but that's about it. So if anyone wants to help, let me know?
I've a few offers for hosting them if I ever get sigs to play with. I LOVE rotating my sig but haven't done it in ages, was kind of waiting on the new name pic.

There's a thread around someplace that was a starter - where I kicked around ideas, I may bring that up if I can find it, or come back and post the url. I really only had vague ideas as I've not done much with graphics programs and am not sure what all is possible.

Want to keep it small enough to combine with the current pic/text and a few others in future and like the idea of more rounded fonts - goes better with clouds . Anyway, any suggestions?

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-10-2001, 12:21 PM   #2
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

you want combined sig similar to Lioness's? or active sig like Wah's?

------------------

HEY! get away from my homepage!!
You know who and what I am... what are you going to do about it?
Old 10-10-2001, 12:24 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I'd be honored to design you one, Amber. I'll ICQ you later and we'll discuss it.

Cheers,

------------------
Old 10-10-2001, 12:29 PM   #4
H. Sedai

I also requested a bit of help on Fljotsdale's thread but did not receive a yes or no. I just thought it was because of my newness around here. Intriguing...

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

Old 10-10-2001, 12:40 PM   #5
Sorcerer Alex

Brilliant avatar by the way, Cloudy. I feel it truly reflects your status as the queen of Ironworks

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB

Old 10-10-2001, 12:43 PM   #6
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

hey cloudy, you want a pic of a storm rolling in over the mountains? i dont know if it could be useful, but i have a few good ones, yours if you want..

------------------
Amanda's Dad

Official Pin-Up Girl Evaluator/Massager of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
To Err is Human To Forgive Divine, However Neither is U.S. Marine Corps Policy.
Old 10-10-2001, 02:18 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Adam Warlock, hmm.. I had thought to have separate pieces to mix and match but one combined might be handy. I did plan to have them all stored for me and just rotate them, like I did way back in the early days when I first discovered sigs.
What did you have in mind? Thanks for answering, btw!

Saz! Thanks, I'd like that very much! Will catch you this evening! (maybe game too, if early) OOOOOOOH-eeeeeeee1 I just love having variety!

Sorceror Alex, you have a golden tongue!

JJ! Sure, they could come in handy when I'm trouncing certain genies! LOL

H. Sedai, I think sometimes we fall through the cracks, but I'm learning to BUMP my needs/requests up until somebody sees 'em! We'll find you some help, I'm sure!

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-10-2001, 02:21 PM   #8
Rikard

Get a CloudDragon and put in the letters
C L O U D B R I N G E R

------------------
Behold he who stands before you

Almighty (shared) Leader of the OHF
Proud member of the Ancients Club
The one True Necromancer/Blade of the Laughing Hyena's
Last of the Ancient race known as the Red Fluffies
Summoner of Bunnies

Official Register of the Top Posters;
"You can Run, You can Hide,
But you can never do both"

I'm Watching you...

Spam Sentinal too...
OMG i have to control Cloudy...

Old 10-10-2001, 03:33 PM   #9
H. Sedai

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Adam Warlock, hmm.. I had thought to have separate pieces to mix and match but one combined might be handy. I did plan to have them all stored for me and just rotate them, like I did way back in the early days when I first discovered sigs.
What did you have in mind? Thanks for answering, btw!

Saz! Thanks, I'd like that very much! Will catch you this evening! (maybe game too, if early) OOOOOOOH-eeeeeeee1 I just love having variety!

Sorceror Alex, you have a golden tongue!

JJ! Sure, they could come in handy when I'm trouncing certain genies! LOL

H. Sedai, I think sometimes we fall through the cracks, but I'm learning to BUMP my needs/requests up until somebody sees 'em! We'll find you some help, I'm sure!

Thank you for the kind response, Cloud Bringer. I was just jealous of everyone else. I've been told I have the mind of a 14 year old in a body of a 32 year old. I've also been told to stop dancing with my cats while singing the theme to Okalahoma, but thats a story for another day.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

Old 10-10-2001, 03:37 PM   #10
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by H. Sedai:

Thank you for the kind response, Cloud Bringer. I was just jealous of everyone else. I've been told I have the mind of a 14 year old in a body of a 32 year old. I've also been told to stop dancing with my cats while singing the theme to Okalahoma, but thats a story for another day.
YOU TOO! *gasp* Do you waltz or cha-cha?

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*