Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-27-2001, 05:17 PM   #11
Moiraine
Anubis

Blaaah, I have to edit all my posts, I keep fumbling with the keyboard ... Is that from being a little giddy ? Too much whisky perhaps ... (Moiraine takes another gulp).

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 04-27-2001, 05:18 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Moiraine - Kissing? No way! I'm not much attracted to those gelular types! Yes, today was a nightmare. Everyone called in sick, and I was the only one in the office. We have an attorney getting ready to go out of town all next week and he has been slagging and had TONS of work to catch up on. I swear I did not stop moving once all day. No lunch break either, just eat and work (had to, if I wanted to get out of there at a decent time). So glad that after such a hectic day I can have a nice "present" if you will, to greet me!

Well, seeing as this is such a down and up day for me, I think I'll take one of those strong dwarven mixtures. What've you got?

------------------
Old 04-27-2001, 05:22 PM   #13
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

ziroc asked me to make them a little easier to download for the people with slower connections.

------------------

*Lord of the Screen Shot*
Old 04-27-2001, 05:32 PM   #14
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi Y'all,

It's good to see we're back online again - three cheers and a Bundy please (that is if you still have any, mine host). I see I have managed to beat much of the thronging crowd, but I hope you have some real full cellars - I am thinking there may be a rush of patrons today.

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-27-2001, 05:37 PM   #15
Ladyzekke

Cool sig Davros! Don't know if we ever met before? Either way hello!

Slackerboy - I see. Still quite a display even without it moving though!

------------------
Old 04-27-2001, 05:40 PM   #16
Moiraine
Anubis

Hmmm ... let's see ... (rummage under the counter) ... no, I think it's over there (opens a tiny drawer with a 'click') there ! I have a 'special' Gnome moonberry brew here, 257 years old - I know, I know, actually they SELL it to the Dwarves, an no one else - very rare to find some that old ... hehehe ... ready to try ?
The little umbrellas and the decorative cherry AND the crackers are on the house !
(Moiraine prepares three cups of the stuff - and a milk-whisky for herself).

------------------

The world is my oyster !

[This message has been edited by Moiraine (edited 04-27-2001).]
Old 04-27-2001, 05:46 PM   #17
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi LadyZeke,

You're right there, I don't think we have talked one on one before. I was a "drift in" from the W&W forum about a month before that period, what will we call it, error 404, page not found, perhaps "The Long Silence". I have had a few chats, mostly with Cloudy the welcome wagon, and Memmie and Yorick (fellow cricket lovers from the land of OZ). Only popped in a couple o' times to the Inn, but last time BK stocked up on some Bundy for me .

Cheers, and where is that barman, can I get you another Dwarven concotion?

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-27-2001, 05:47 PM   #18
Ladyzekke

Yes, Moiraine, I'll give the drinki a try. (cough!) Yow! That's some strong stuff! (cough!) I like it!

Did you just say "milk" whiskey? Oh man, that sounds, err, not very, err, tasty? uke: Please explain!

Hey, cool umbrellas! I like the way the fairies are holding it up! Although mine seems to be melting?

------------------
Old 04-27-2001, 06:01 PM   #19
Moiraine
Anubis

LadyWendy that's because I usually drink milk, but today is a special occasion ! Time to try special drinks ! Oh, and it is Wyvern milk - see the purple color ? And yes, the fairy-umbrella is SUPPOSED to melt - adds a spicy taste, doesn't it ?

Davros, I'll try and find these Bundys (looks at the huge numbers of keys on the keyring with uncertainty) ... unfortunately, I found the keys, but I haven't got the faintest idea what most of them open (dubious look) ... (a tiny orange key suddenly jumps up to Moiraine's hand) there ! Only had to think about the stuff, and it is how it works, eh ?

(Moiraine reaches a large drawer that opens with a creak - and extracts seven Bundys) Here they are, Sir, and don't forget your umbrella !

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 04-27-2001, 06:03 PM   #20
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Stepping gingerly over the threshhold....Cloudbringer wanders into the Inn, hoping the supply of gin, tonic and limes is intact after the horrid black hole hit the Ironworks.

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever