Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 09:51 PM   #1
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Yes, but.. I try to bust on each candidate equally. So just hit the archive, if you tire of my droll suppostions, will you?

Old 11-28-2000, 10:01 PM   #2
Serath
Manshoon

Shinwiki for pres in 2000! Use sacred Toadem to bring much peace.

Serath
Old 11-28-2000, 10:26 PM   #3
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Ukabu, why you no going to toad village?

Ukabu need toads. Toads need Ukabu!
Old 11-28-2000, 10:31 PM   #4
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

I feel for you like a child!

Oh but the fire went wild!

(Is this Johnny cash?)
Old 11-28-2000, 10:36 PM   #5
Lily the Ranger

LOL!!! I had originally thought perhaps the green party would be the mantraps (ban all those flame toting MUsers). But I do like the Toad People so much better. Shinwiki has my vote! After all who could say "no" to a magic spear and a bag of yellow. I thank you, Ukabu!

Old 11-28-2000, 11:50 PM   #6
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Uakbu no understand. Ukabu seek water, seek Shinwicki, This is Ukabu. Ukabu need toads. Toad need Ukabu. If Ukabu stop evil, Ukabu get sack of yellow and spear. TO fight. TO grow strong. TO find great honor, Ukabu, Shinwicki show you.
Old 11-28-2000, 11:50 PM   #7
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Uakbu no understand. Ukabu seek water, seek Shinwicki, This is Ukabu. Ukabu need toads. Toad need Ukabu. If Ukabu stop evil, Ukabu get sack of yellow and spear. TO fight. TO grow strong. TO find great honor, Ukabu, Shinwicki show you.
Old 11-29-2000, 01:23 AM   #8
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Slip

You drinks the Ukabu Brew or the crack with EA? You say many things. Many things not make sense. Ukabu, how long since you have been with woman? Shinwiki say with real woman, not with one that fills with air.

Toad village is for toads. Shinwiki no laughs, since Shinwiki knows its been a year since date. With real girl. Shinwiki sad....Shinwiki remembers...

Or maybe, last date not real girl? Tried pinch to see if real, got strange look in movie theatre.

Toad village not for toad girl. She not like Shinwiki's spear. Take bag of yellow and bought theatre ticket. Shinwicki not even get kiss goodnight after using bag of yellow. Shinwiki run run run from crazy toad girl. Maybe she drinks Ukabu Brew too much.

Toad village is for toads.

Shinwiki likes many things.

SW
Old 11-29-2000, 07:22 PM   #9
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Hehehe!

Ukabu-slip remember last girl, with warmth in the fall-time.. Toad-girl say "Oh, Ukabu-slip, you are my fine toad, I want be with you in sun-fall and sun-rise!" And Ukabu say, "Toad-girl, it is good. You may know that Ukabu-slip will take care of you and keep you safe from Lake Barracuda and feed you grubs." But this Toad-girl decided that she want other Ukabu to hold her when night drew long on gael. So Ukabu-slip was sad, and hammered ground with spear. Bad toad-girl! Why you hurt Ukabu! Why you not appreciate poems and sing-songs and dinners made with hands of Ukabu? Why you go for big, dumb, unthinky toad with surfer face and vacuous gaze? But the wind had taken ukabu-girl away and left ukabu-slip sad.

But, Ukabu-slip say there are many toad girls, and some much smarter that would appreciate Ukabu-slip for who Ukabu was! So Ukabuslip swam the river and thought of big many things. Girl-toads mean to Ukabu. But Ukabu not mean to girl-toads!
Old 11-29-2000, 11:23 PM   #10
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Ukabu-slip, you very wise. Know many things. No need have bag of yellow. Good heart good for toads.

Toad girls very crazy. Shinwiki not understand why. Toad girl who go for surfer toad try make mr. wrong mr. right. Lose self in process, maybe toad girl not know what want? Be strong and move on say Shinwiki.

Many fish in the sea Ukabu-slip. True toad love stand test of time, not get blown away in wind like toad who breaks wind.

Shinwiki say know self, and know world.

Goodbye Ukabu-slip!

"Biggywiki"

Cousin of Shinwiki