Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2000, 07:31 AM   #1
Azreall

Allrighty, I did as you asked. You're right, whe just never shut up. At my computer the topic was huge. I was wondering, how many miles was it at yours (with your huge fonts problem).
You like chap 2 and 3 ? chap 4 (hell) is just ultra-cool !!! It's just... COOL !!! I decided I wanna go to hell instead of heaven when I die. Its just that cool (and never cold).

Lets stop this "DUMB QUESTION" thing. I cant really follow you.

greeeeeeetz
Old 08-07-2000, 04:53 PM   #2
Adhrael

Well, tomorrow Iīll finish chapter 2 with the barbarian (I only have left the cnayon of the magi and the seven tombs, and I know itīs hard cause I saw it). And Iīve started a necro to see how was it... and Iīm already finishing chapter 1. I think Iīll finish the game with these two characters, but no more cause itīs too long. And I havenīt seen chapter 4, but 2 is great, unlike 3 which is very boring and dark.
Why do you say this about hell ?? Chapter 4 is in hell ??
I have found tho wooden leg in Tristram with the necromancer, but I think it isnīt anything special. Itīs the leg of 'Wirt the peg legged boy' who used to sell very expensive items in Diablo I.

Greetins
Old 08-08-2000, 08:52 AM   #3
Azreall

Yeah, the Barbarian is the coolest character in diablo 2 with the necromancer, who kicks ass to. The Barbarian has cool special abilities like wirlwind (this is COOL). And the Necromancer has very cool summoning abbilities like the Blood golem, Iron Golem and Revive, but the curses kinda suck and there's no much fighting for yourself.

Chapter 3 is boring ??? chap 2 is more boring I think. But beware of the canyon, Its pretty large and has a lot of trickey monsters. And be sure to pick the right tomb, some of the signs look a lot like eachother. Chap 3 is really nice, and there's a pretty nice cave in that chap. Only a thing really anoying are the fetishes. Yes they look funny and make even funier sounds, but they can be a real pest (especialy when there are a lot of shamans around). Speaking of shamans, when you meet a shaman heroe and his minions : RUN !

Yes chap 4 is in hell, just like the end of diablo 1. But I think I've told enough, I dont wanna spoil it for you. I discoverd where for you need this leg. If you defeat diablo and put it in the horadric cube, toghether with a tome of town portal you gain acces to the secret cow level. to bad I threw it away. And I've heard rumors that there is a secret brothel somewhere in hell. sounds nice not ???

G
-R
--E
---E
----T
-----Z
Old 08-11-2000, 11:43 AM   #4
Adhrael

Well, letīs start the neverending writing...

What does the whilrwing ?? I donīt understand what it says.
Yeah, I have ended the swamp part of chapter 3 and the fetishes SUCK !! {It is a long time till we talked about sucking no ? } And this part is really more sucking than chapter 2 which is nice for me. AND I did explore all the tombs, leaving the true one for the end, cause I wanted to gain experience and items. You did not explore all of them ??

Well, C U tomorrow !!!
Old 08-12-2000, 09:26 AM   #5
Azreall

Yah, lets just yap on, shall we ?

The wgirlwind is I think (I've only seen it once) when you equip 2 weapons the barbarian will start twisting around, wielding the 2 weapons very fast and making a circle. Do you understand it now ?
Yeah, fetishes are real pests. But you should never chase them cause they'll ambush you. And what about the shamans ? They suck bigtime too, dont they ? (Yes, its been a while since I talked with YOU about sucking hehehe).
No, when I was allmost at the end of chap 2 I got sick of this desert envoirment. So I just wanted to end it. I bet you will never be able to beat Tal Rasha !
I'm very sad because I lost my L28 Barbarian . I got myself killed when I went to the secret cow level. I recomend you not to go there untill youre like level 85 !!!
The cows are very strong and there are a lot of them. I got killed and I wasnt able to reach my corpse. So now I've restarted with a Necromancer and I'm in q3 of act 2.

greeeeeeeeeeeeeeets
Old 08-14-2000, 12:15 AM   #6
Adhrael

Well, about barbarianīs skills, I got all of them in Double swing, bash, axe skill, and passive armor. Iīve got a pair of warcries too but i never use them and I will never raise a skill on them !!

Sure I wonīt beat Tal Rasha cause it doesnīt appear !!! Donīt try to trick me, Iīve already finished the game !! By the way, Diablo killed me about 6 times, with this fire-lightning spell.

I have a necro too, but I donīt like it very much. Iīm playing nightmare with the barbarian and if I start another character iīll staart a sorceress. Have you seen the paladinīs auras ??? Theyīre great too.

Bye !!
Old 08-14-2000, 02:26 PM   #7
Azreall

sorry I dont have a lot of time to write.

I've put a lot of points in pole arm, because I had a cool Bardiche at that point. very stupid. And I also puted some in the item and potion search stuff, but theyt suck too. Warcries are stupid, and I never even looked at them. The combat masteries are the coolest.

Yah, I just wanted to confuse you. The only good spell Diablo has is this lightning atack, but I was lucky because there was a resist lightning shrine close. If you have enough TP's and potions, Diablo is a piece o' cake.

The necro is very boring in the begining, but I'll tell you more later, k?

bye.
Old 08-14-2000, 04:35 PM   #8
Rikard

Nevermind what i said in the 20 reply topic i get it now so.. (im beginning to like this)
sorry ill stop
how long have you guys got diablo because i'm still in act one
Old 08-14-2000, 04:44 PM   #9
Rikard

Hey Adhie if you learn dutch we can all speak dutch
Old 08-15-2000, 07:47 AM   #10
Azreall

Rick : Dude, I've like kicked this big red bad guys ass for like 4 times, and now I'm replaying as a Necromancer. Adhreal killed him once, but het started later than me. It looks like you have a lot of playing to do to keep up with us.
BTW, how old are you ?

greets