Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-11-2001, 03:58 AM   #1
Aurican
Elminster

For my next rank I think I'm going to be a Zhentarim Guard.. Are there any good ranks I could possibly have or could be made for those of good alignment? I mean come on, a Zhent Guard, they are nasty. They would ever help a little old lady cross the road. I'd do that, and that is where I differ from a Zhent. And another thing, this time about the Zhentarim Dress code. All black! Come on, I may have used to really like wearing all black in High School, but this is the real world and rangers always should wear greens and greys to blend into the forests better. A self respecting ranger would never wear black. Black, well I like black suits and dressy clothes, but if I'm going casual, no way. I am way too pale for black clothing. What time is it? I guess I'm pale because it is just now spring, and its just now starting to be warm. I'll get a tan I guess, not a heavy, dark one, but a light tan. Don't want wrinkles. Ever seen anybody that looked orange they were so tan? Man, they think they look good, but noooo way, they are going to have horrible wrinkles. I am very tried seeing that its, gosh, 3:55, here so I think I'm finally going to turn in. Never thought a Zhentarim Guard would make you think of wrinkles now did you? I hoped I entertained someone with this, my little window into insomniatic thought. Good night all!

------------------
Can an elf get a break anywhere these days?
Old 04-11-2001, 08:04 AM   #2
Poe_the_Monk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok...I dunno why, but that thing I just read hit me from somewhere out of left field and gave me the first good belt out loud laugh of the entire day.

maybe I'm suffering from a bit of sleep deprevation and a little vulnerable to such an ambush, but now I've got a dam giggle fit about everything I look at.

thanks Aurican I've gone completely mad

a sign I should sleep soon, haha
Old 04-11-2001, 09:16 AM   #3
Strahd Von Zarovich
Drow Warrior

Sorry my friend but you still have to go through an other rank before becoming a zent! Us Drows! We fight!
Old 04-11-2001, 09:32 AM   #4
Rikard

I've been a Drow Warrior
A WARRIOR
Like i have no brain or something (no comments please)
Damn i wish we could chose a profession line

------------------

Old 04-11-2001, 09:40 AM   #5
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Rikard, like the new sig!

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (found what I was waiting for)
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM

Old 04-11-2001, 10:32 AM   #6
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Aurican,

Maybe you could set yourself up as someone infiltrating the guard. I mean in BG2 you have to work for the bad guys to uncover their evil plots.

------------------
Most Subtle Official Straightman of the Laughing Hyenas -- Grammarian Brigade.
Old 04-11-2001, 10:33 AM   #7
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Rikard, like the new sig!

Thanx
went to a hell lot of trouble to make it
and still the background isn't right

------------------