Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2003, 01:10 AM   #1
Rapida
The Magister

Finally got my game started and just did Nalia's quest but she isnt giving me the stronghold. I have that mod that should let me get multiple strongholds for any class. but she aint giving it to me (im a sorceror). Is there some other thing i got to download. Maybe im just doing it wrong. Ive made the flail killed everything and i guess im done. Now is there some other thing i need to do or do i have to forget about it.
Go to this site: [url]\"http://go.everwars.com/play.x?p=17259\" target=\"_blank\">http://go.everwars.com/play.x?p=17259</a> and play a free online game. No downloads required.<br />Great non-spoiler site; [url]\"http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/bg2.php\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/bg2.php</a>
Rapida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 02:36 AM   #2
Annatar
Mephistopheles

I have the same trouble with the EoU (Ease-of-Use) Mod.

I seem to get all the other Strongholds except The D'Arnise Keep, I don't know how to fix it, but I can tell you that you will get every other Stronghold in the Game, except the Fighter Class Stronghold .

Old 03-26-2003, 03:26 AM   #3
moiraine sedai
Zhentarim Guard

strong.....holds.....

what the.....?

somebody please explain

i get the de'arnise keep for a fighter but there are others for other classes???

Moiraine Sedai
Old 03-26-2003, 03:28 AM   #4
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

E-yup, one for everybody( aka class). [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 09:53 AM   #5
Annatar
Mephistopheles

I pressumed you already knew about that, but every class has his own Stronghold that they can gain in the Game.

The D'Arnise Keep from Nalia is the Stronghold for the Figher Classes, but with the EoU installed, you should get it even when you are a Sorcerer.

So it's a bug that I also encounter and I don't seem to get it fixed .

[ 03-26-2003, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: Annatar ]
Old 03-26-2003, 11:22 AM   #6
IronDragon
Elminster

Arrow

You may need to go up to the roof. I know that doesn’t make sense but try. Use the stairwell by her father’s bedroom. Historically I would save this for last so I could gather up any stored items I left around the keep before Nalia did her speak and we all got permanently kicked out of the keep (I almost never play a fighter). With the EoU stronghold mod I wasn’t getting the keep either until I went up there. There are two Yaun-ti (sp?) but Nalia hands over her keep to me before we can fight them and were transported down to the Main Hall.