Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 12-07-2003, 09:45 PM   #1
Yumi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Question Mark

As much as I hate to have two messages asking for help up at once....
I'm at the astrolab level, can't remember it's actual name, and I'm not having trouble with the machinery parts, just the pure water for the guy in the dead garden. I came across a keg of holy water in one of the other towers, but he won't say anything new, do I have to find the animals/plants too?
This would be better if I could remember any of the names...
Thanks all.
Old 12-08-2003, 12:56 AM   #2
kartetse
The Magister

Here follows some semi-spoliers, all. I'll try and make a completish list of things to deliver back to Severed Hand! Also, it will be "when-you's", i.e. when you get to that and that spot, you'll remember, since many of these items are only found later in the game, and I don't want to give away the story now!
[img]graemlins/dance2.gif[/img]
Seeds - Malavon's offices.
Pure water - Ribcage of the dead Wyrm/Dragon.
Birds and animals - Nym.
Holy water goes to someone else than the obvious gardener.

So there, you shouldn't miss anything now, if you want more detail, ask and I'll happily spoil on .

kartetse

---------------------
do da do, kick da goo and stay outta da zoo...

[ 12-08-2003, 01:01 AM: Message edited by: kartetse ]
kartetse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 06:02 PM   #3
Yumi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Question Mark

Thank you much ^_^ I was most wondering about whther they were to be found in that level, I suppose that should have been made a bit more clear, heh. That'll do though, no need to spoil the plot(you hadn't yet that I could tell)
Thanks,