Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2002, 08:29 AM   #1
Wedin

I am in the underdark with my caotic evil sorceror, and is captured by Illithids.
A while ago, I installed the Improved Mind Flayers included in the Soulfein-romance mod, but since they always run away befre you can get the exp for the kill, I uninstalled it.
By some reason, the Illithids won't spawn in the room you use to. Therefore, I can't open the door further in to the dungeon.

Well, I thought it depended on that mod, and said to myself "Why just not turn Slayer instead?" Well, can't do that for some reason...
I press the Slayer-button that animations starts, and I am asked if I want to do the sacrifice. BUT, the only option I have is not to change. Why, I ask?
I have tried to change with both reputution 1 and rep 20. I changed my aligment to chaotic good. The only thing that did was making my familiar dissapear.
Please help. What to do?
Old 04-28-2002, 08:58 AM   #2
Wedin

Since the asshole ZFR has decided to make about 6 different new topics, I think I should bump this
Old 04-28-2002, 10:11 AM   #3
mrxian
Dungeon Master

and there you have it, one of the reasons why i don't use mods.
(the other reasons being that they are usually unbalanced)
mrxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2002, 05:19 PM   #4
soldierG
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You could try to uninstall all. copy the saves paste to another place and reinstal all again...
Old 04-29-2002, 02:43 AM   #5
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

saulofein romance mod???

Where did you get it!!!WHERE!!!
When someone insults you, do not kill them there and then. It is a bad thing to do. Instead plot revenge, destroy his life, ruin him and in the end leave him to think about his fate. He\'ll understand the errors of his actions. <br /><br />\"Thaaat dooesn\'t huuuuurt!!!\"<br />(Victim of a dark elf assasin before losing his head)
Lucifer Lord of demons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 02:49 AM   #6
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Right here.