Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2001, 02:49 PM   #1
Ged
Elite Waterdeep Guard

A friend of mine accidently killed some innocent people in the Copper Corronet, much later I noticed that he had lost 'ranger' status. He doesn't want to replay the game from that point. I have Shadowkeeper and can probably fix it for him but what/where needs to be changed?

I have tried to use the search before the forum was moved and now but all I ever get is 'timed out' (I connect over cable so I know I have a fast connection)

Old 08-11-2001, 03:20 PM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

You need to edit one of the Global Variables but I can't remember which one. Use Shadowkeeper and check the Global Variable flags. You may also want to set your rep up to above 2.

------------------
Old 08-11-2001, 04:11 PM   #3
hazard
Dungeon Master

If you dont want to edit, I think completing the final sub-quest of the ranger stronghold quest will lift the 'fallen' status. This also works for 'fallen' paladins on their stronghold quest.
Old 08-20-2001, 09:26 AM   #4
Ged
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the two replies - I have checked his saved game but can't see any global variables to do with fallen. Is Umar Hills the ranger 'stronghold' - he is halfway through this - oh yes he is a 'fallen archer' - not a straight ranger. His rep is now 12 (after paying for the 'upgrade')
Old 08-20-2001, 04:09 PM   #5
Jake
Banned User

Cool, I want a fallen Stalker or archer too!

------------------
Old 08-20-2001, 04:55 PM   #6
oldbittercraig
Elminster

More of a D&D question than a BG2 question- is there a "Fallen Anti-Paladin?"- ya know, you help an old lady across the street and *VOOM* Satan (or insert other 'dark deity' here) strips them of all unholy powers.

What would you call them? A Risen Anti-Paladin?
Old 08-20-2001, 05:16 PM   #7
Legolas the Elven Archer

I think it would be an anti-anti-paladin. Then again, that would just make him/her a paladin, without swearing any oaths about protacting innocents or joining an order of paladins. Tough one, this...

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings