Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2001, 12:04 AM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yorick - You started it! Now Memnoch is reaping the rewards! hehe! Hey, don't ignore me now, my board presence is slowly draining away as it is!

CB - We usually don't lose power (crosses fingers). Boy am I glad I stayed home today, right now traffic is a nightmare with everyone leaving work early and the snowplows haven't even had a chance to cover the roads yet! Yikes! That coulda been me! ps- bought some diet dry food for the fatcat this morning. She's giving me some pretty dirty looks right now!
Old 02-23-2001, 12:43 AM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LadyWendy: I am very aware of those 'you are a mean and evil owner' looks for feeding any new food to a feline! Best of luck! Are you just adding a little to her regular food? It helps them adjust to the change (habit and digestion). I miss your presence on the board by the way, and mine will be reduced for now.

CB
Old 02-23-2001, 05:53 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Zekke, just thought I'd let you know I got the books. I didn't realize that Soul of the Fire was a hardcover! Must've been expensive. Thanks very much for sending. Now I have The Vampire Armand, Wizards First Rule, Stone of Tears, and Soul of the Fire, I don't know what to start first!
Old 02-23-2001, 05:58 AM   #4
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Just running past, don´t start with Wizards first rule, you won´t be doing much then reading if you do! It´s very good!!! By the way, Blood of the foil is after Stone of tears, but you maybe knew that already.. Cheers!
Old 02-23-2001, 06:55 AM   #5
Tobbin_OHF

Well, I tell you, need to start with Wizards First Rule. Then you need to go Stone of Tears. Third you need to get Blood of the Fold. After that, go out and buy Temple of the Winds. While you are waiting for that book to get it in (almost always sold out), you can read Vampire Armand. Then you read book when it comes in. Then you gotta go to Soul of the Fire. After that you will want to get Faith of the Fallen. It should be in paperback by now as it has been out for awhile.

Old 02-23-2001, 07:03 AM   #6
WOLFGIR

Well Tobbin O can agree to rhat.. they´re al good books after all..
Hey any of you read Raymond E Feists books?
Old 02-23-2001, 07:50 AM   #7
Tobbin_OHF

Haven't seen them before. Can you give a synopsis?

Old 02-23-2001, 07:57 AM   #8
WOLFGIR

u haven´t seen ém?
OK, its more like an epic story in "classic" AdoD environment, majoir characters are Pug a boy who becomes a great wizard, first books areabot him and his frinds, called the Riftwar Saga. He an Thoms, his childhood friend, are the more "lasting" characters and of course the kings and princes of the country. Allor of people die and you meet new people all the time, Feist can go overabout ten years in a hundred words..
They´re really good.Also check out Servant of the Empire (Feist and Jany Wurtz?) Takes place on the other side of the riftwar in the first books.
Huge serie but really cool! I mean we´re talking major hereos here!
Old 02-23-2001, 07:58 AM   #9
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Tobbin yer presence is needed on the front line
Old 02-23-2001, 08:12 AM   #10
Tobbin_OHF

Huh? Snuzzat? Presence? What? Where? Oh, you mean your little run in with Wolfgir. Hahahaha. I know you aren't asking me to join in a duel with my hunting buddy? Hmmmmm. Sides, I thought you were my arch-nemesis. That looks pretty bad you going to your worst enemy askin for help. LOL.