Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-13-2002, 09:04 AM   #1
selfors
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello, i have just cleared out the shadow place, (over the umar hills), dont know the exact name of the place, anyway, in the Temple or what u should call it, there is statue of Armonen (or something) if u manage to kill the golem thats guarding it. If u check in her arms u find some great items, but it also says that she is waiting for something to be put in her arms?? what is it that i should pu there?

One more thing, there is a big black dragon there? is it possible to kill it? i tried it, but i couldnt even harm it with the Dragon Slayer sword?And how much xp-points do u ggetif u kill a dragon?

Would be truly greatfull for any help in this questions!
selfors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2002, 09:16 AM   #2
gvs
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi,

The thing she wants in her arms is a surprise and i wouldn't want to spoil it for you [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dragons are about 20k XP I think :/ A good strategy to kill a dragon is to cast magic resistence on it. it will acually lower the dragons resistence. It wont attack because its a defensive spell, then a lower resistance will wipe out the remaining magic resistence. Then the dragon will ofcourse, attack you. Vampiric touch also works good.
gvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2002, 09:28 AM   #3
selfors
Elite Waterdeep Guard

PLzz.. gvs, couldnt u say what it is, i have already left that place, so i wonder if it is a item of importans u get there?
Old 01-13-2002, 09:39 AM   #4
Erydian
Manshoon

You don't get an item from that statue. No worries. [img]smile.gif[/img]

But it might be required later on in the game (not for an item, trust me) depending on how you play.
Old 01-13-2002, 09:59 AM   #5
selfors
Elite Waterdeep Guard

BUt i still dont know how to get the thing, i have tried to just give her some books and medallions, but nothing works, so please help me =)
Old 01-13-2002, 10:43 AM   #6
Phantom of might and magic
Dungeon Master

WHAT STATUE with powerfull items???
In Temple dist.? Where where where???
Old 01-13-2002, 10:46 AM   #7
Jonni Voodoo
The Magister

The statue in the abandoned temple.

Spoiler
If you have a romance going, when you fight Bodhi she will turn them into a vampire. To return him/her to human, you must kill them and put them in the statue's arms.
Jonni Voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2002, 11:31 AM   #8
selfors
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok, thanks for that, i didint have a romance going, so therefore nothing happend =D