Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2001, 01:08 PM   #51
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

(burp) no danger of that.... but why do my clothes keep shrinking? (hic)
Old 02-25-2001, 02:22 PM   #52
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi !!!
Oh, no, Yorick is not THAT fat ... yet ... Because I have a LOT of food in my fridge he hasn't tasted yet ! (Sorry, ladies )
Tonight, we cooked the special rabbit recipe of my Mum ('special' partly because the original recipe indicates 'one glass of white wine', and Mummy changed it for the whole bottle ...). AND a very good Bourgogne red wine. Tomorrow, there will be a cake and Champagne. Anybody else wants to come visit us ?
I was very afraid yesterday that I wouldn't recognize him at the station ... and it was Luc who saw him first ! Seing Yorick was weird at first, but not anymore, he really looks and behaves just like he posts and mails. Just like the wonderful Bard we know.
You know, Yorick is really such a wonderful teller, I read his post and I quite don't recognize my house and the forest around, so used am I to them !
And now Luc has quite stolen Yorick all for himself - you know how males are , he made him listen to all the French music we have, and the two of them can't seem to stop talking ... Oh Clouddy, my cats have definitely adopted Yorick !
My little Marc is the only one who sometimes grumbles, because he does not understand English that well yet, and because for once he is not the one who talks all the time ! But Yorick and him have played piano together, and a bit of football too during today's walk, so EVERYTHING IS JUST FINE !!!
Tomorrow, we will visit a bit of Grenoble - See you later, guys. Oh, and Luc took some pictures - soon available for you, I hope.
Old 02-25-2001, 04:56 PM   #53
Stealth Bomber

God I hate you Yorick! Bumming around the world eating wonderful food, meeting sexy ladies and seeing wonderful sights. All because he is charming, fun, good lucking and a wonderful musician? Where's the justice in that? Now where's my recorder gone, maybe 1 out of 4 will do...