Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-26-2000, 07:50 PM   #1
EnforcerMonkey

I have a bunch of unfinished quests that need some cleaning up, I have tried just about everything I can think of to solve them but no luck. Hopefully someone here will be able to help me. Here goes ...

** Chapter 2 **
Kamir the Paladin - is there anything I can do for this guy?

** Chapter 3 **
The Dawn Ring - where the hell do I find the thief Travin?

Cult of the Eyeless - How do I kill the Empathic Manifestation? I need to know what spell to cast on him as I sold the scrolls from the pedistle behind him.

Paladin Duties - Is there anyway to reset a quest? I left Tyrianna's house before her uncle showed up, I have read that unless you stay there you are screwed. Maybe if I just kill her?

Dueling Families of Trademeet - Is this quest worth my time?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Old 10-26-2000, 08:06 PM   #2
Elendail

the dawn ring is in the slums, go there when its night time and ye'll see a theif lookin typa guy in the northern part of the section, I talked to him and scared the bejezes outta him and he told me to go to the brick house ontop of the copper cornet, I killed the guy in there and took the ring, the dueling families of trademeet is kinda worth it, not sure but i THINK your rep goes up 1 when ya do it, cuz you can give the item you are supposed to obtain to the head merchant/mayor guy and he thanks ya n all that stuff(get some token gold for your efforts too)its a really short quest, takes like 10 min to do, not even that. Course both of the families hate ya if ya give the item away, but hey what does that matter, you're the heroes of the town and ya got statues, yeee haaaw

Old 10-26-2000, 08:27 PM   #3
Gunner

Cult of the eyeless quest
Talk to Gaal and pretend to be interested in joining. say "but i don't want to remove my eyes to join" He will give you a quest to get an item for the god, and a key to the levels below the area, down there you will meet some cultest that have left the cult. they will tell you how to get the item and how to steal the other half. once you get both halves of the item the Great (unbeatable) beholder will die easy.
Unfortunatly you have to give the item back to the avitar that gave it to you. But you do get some good exp in doing all of this.

Old 10-26-2000, 08:31 PM   #4
Ragnarsson

Regarding the Empathic Manifestation. I fought it until it was nearly dead and then casted cure light wounds on it. Figured it being hatred why not cure it?

Old 10-27-2000, 03:07 AM   #5
lordkymil

I never managed to help Kamir. What DOES the dude want?

Old 10-27-2000, 07:56 AM   #6
Survivor

Kamir: in the southern part of the graveyard district you´ll find a guy with a child. It is an orphan, so I think it´s obvious what you can suggest to the guy.
Funny thing is, although I spoke to the guy and then to Kamir again (who then walked away in the direction of the child) the quest is not listed under *done quests* an the child and the guy are still there.

Survivor

Old 10-27-2000, 09:02 AM   #7
Illusionist

I had to wait about 30 seconds (real time, not game time) for Kamir to show up and talk to the little girl. Just go to where she and the priest are standing and wait a bit. Kamir will show up and start chatting with them.