Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 08-17-2005, 12:11 AM   #11
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
So if a girl likes to enjoy and express her sexuality, she's a whore? We can fix that easy -- it's called a burkha. Or, we can get over our stymied weird Christian anti-sexuality social morales and start enjoying our sexuality. I vote the later.

Of course, I'm a letch, so.... I'm not threatened by the fact that nekkid women turn men into driveling mindless idiots. I *like* being mindless.
not at all, but if I want to watch a lap dance I can go to a place that specializes in that, and maybe get one for myself instead of just watching. She can't sing, she needs a sammich, and she dresses like common street trash, it's nothing at all about "christian anti-sexuality morales" and everything to do with self respect, or the lack there-of.
Old 08-17-2005, 12:46 AM   #12
krunchyfrogg
Red Dragon

Wow, I can't believe the Jessica bashing I'm reading. She's awesmome! Oh yeah:

Old 08-17-2005, 12:46 AM   #13
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
But that song is all "::snap snap snap:: I am SO over you. I don't need you, I don't need nobody, you not my baby daddy, you don't pay my bills", et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Behaving like a trollop is sort of disrespectful to Nancy and rather redundant, dontcha think?

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 01:29 AM   #14
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
So if a girl likes to enjoy and express her sexuality, she's a whore? We can fix that easy -- it's called a burkha. Or, we can get over our stymied weird Christian anti-sexuality social morales and start enjoying our sexuality. I vote the later.

Of course, I'm a letch, so.... I'm not threatened by the fact that nekkid women turn men into driveling mindless idiots. I *like* being mindless.
I'm going to have to agree with Timber here.

The social culture of America has been degenerating for years now. Have you even looked at most music artists? Or even the lyrics to most songs. It is all about sex sex sex. It just sickens me that this is how society is shaping out. However, if its there why not take a peak ?

P.S. That is why I don't listen to music from nowadays. Pink Floyd till my death.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 08:06 AM   #15
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
quote:

I'm going to have to agree with Timber here.

The social culture of America has been degenerating for years now. Have you even looked at most music artists? Or even the lyrics to most songs. It is all about sex sex sex. It just sickens me that this is how society is shaping out. However, if its there why not take a peak ?

P.S. That is why I don't listen to music from nowadays. Pink Floyd till my death.
[/QUOTE]"if it's there why not take a peak?"

A. it degrades us to view explicit material, ask almost any psychologist.
B. it continues degrading the one we are viewing, and do we really wanna support the down fall of humanity into sexual deviousness?

i agree it is healthy to express sexuality, but not in that way. a woman (or a man) can express sexuakity without losing most and/or all of their clothes. also is it really sexuality when all it's doing is crying for attention? it's begging for lust, not respect, and the human conscience begs for respect, but we get it screwed up somewhere between what we want and how to get it.

having been a person to show my cleavage at every oportunity, or give random ppl a lap dance for attention, i know how low my self esteem was, and i know why i was doing it. and i know now i did nothing but lose respect for myself and give others a reason not to respect me, or my sexuality.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:34 AM   #16
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
The social culture of America has been degenerating for years now. Have you even looked at most music artists? Or even the lyrics to most songs. It is all about sex sex sex. It just sickens me that this is how society is shaping out.
This is one of the primary reasons I don't listen to R&B and Rap (that and extensive cursing and utter lack of respect for anything). And why I stick to oldies, primarily Country from 10-35 years ago. The modern music scene is one sellout trying to outdo the last one in order to gain a sliver of recognition.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:22 PM   #17
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Jessica Simpson is a goddess! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hence, it doesn't matter much how she sings or what she wears. Personally, I don't think she's that bad at all. I don't think she acts that trashy either. Nothing like Brittany Spears or, heaven forbid, Paris Hilton! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2005, 03:28 PM   #18
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Hey...what's wrong with trashy ?

Besides, as far as i'm concerned there can't be enough halfnekkid chicks on tv, would you rather watch moldy old fossiles talk politics all day long ?
Old 08-17-2005, 04:07 PM   #19
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Hey...what's wrong with trashy ?

Besides, as far as i'm concerned there can't be enough halfnekkid chicks on tv, would you rather watch moldy old fossiles talk politics all day long ?

Why can't there be half-naked chicks discussing politics all day long!?
Actually, I might've misunderstood but I've heard that there is such a channel in the US..
uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 04:11 PM   #20
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Naked News. Not that I would know of such a thing.
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote