Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-18-2001, 09:09 PM   #1
Galadriel
Dungeon Master

I need to know where i can find Baron Ployer please.
Old 10-18-2001, 09:10 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
He's downstairs at the inn in the bridge district (Sea's bounty?)

------------------

Goddess of Undress
Co-owner of the Evil Petting Zoo and Sorceress of the HADB
OLD COOTS eye candy and Disrobed Division of the ORT
And her sidekick Pink

"No on has escaped love altogether, and no one ever will, as long as beauty exists and the eyes can see"
--Longus--
Old 10-18-2001, 09:12 PM   #3
Galadriel
Dungeon Master

sorry i should have been more specific. I've found him the first time and got jaheira cursed, and now i need to know where to find him.
Old 10-18-2001, 09:16 PM   #4
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Galadriel:
sorry i should have been more specific. I've found him the first time and got jaheira cursed, and now i need to know where to find him.
Oh okay He's at the derelict house in the Slums district (it should be marked on the map, if not, up near the slaver ship and Gaelen Bayle).

------------------

Goddess of Undress
Co-owner of the Evil Petting Zoo and Sorceress of the HADB
OLD COOTS eye candy and Disrobed Division of the ORT
And her sidekick Pink

"No on has escaped love altogether, and no one ever will, as long as beauty exists and the eyes can see"
--Longus--
Old 10-18-2001, 09:22 PM   #5
Galadriel
Dungeon Master

Thanks
Old 10-18-2001, 09:29 PM   #6
Darlon
The Magister

SPOILER!!!!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
You can actually avoid the fight with the mages & Baron Ployer, heres how to do it

After you first encounter Baron Ployer he summons his mages to curse Jaheria, after that go to the governemnt district, to inside that council building (forgot its name) and talk to that guy who sells maic licenses, tell him about the mages and he will say that he doesn't know them (no help there), next go outside the building and you see one of the mages that cursed Jaheria next to the building, he will say that he and the other 2 mages are willing to stop working with Baron if you give him 1000 gold, after that head to the spot where Aelia Jusa said Baron was after he threatens to kill you he soons discovers that the mages are not coming, now you have the upper hand either kill him or "convince" him to remove Jaheria's curse and he will give you a lock (no I don't mean a object called a lock!) of Jaheria's hair, and tell him never curse anyone again after that Jaheria kill him.

This will give you lots of experience, so if you want the experience do it this way, although it takes take longer, its a rewarding option to take.
Old 10-20-2001, 05:58 AM   #7
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Darlon:
SPOILER!!!!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
You can actually avoid the fight with the mages & Baron Ployer, heres how to do it

After you first encounter Baron Ployer he summons his mages to curse Jaheria, after that go to the governemnt district, to inside that council building (forgot its name) and talk to that guy who sells maic licenses, tell him about the mages and he will say that he doesn't know them (no help there), next go outside the building and you see one of the mages that cursed Jaheria next to the building, he will say that he and the other 2 mages are willing to stop working with Baron if you give him 1000 gold, after that head to the spot where Aelia Jusa said Baron was after he threatens to kill you he soons discovers that the mages are not coming, now you have the upper hand either kill him or "convince" him to remove Jaheria's curse and he will give you a lock (no I don't mean a object called a lock!) of Jaheria's hair, and tell him never curse anyone again after that Jaheria kill him.

This will give you lots of experience, so if you want the experience do it this way, although it takes take longer, its a rewarding option to take.
the downside to this is that those three mages you just spent 1000 gp to avoid (and you can get it down to 500 with a high CHA and some haggling) drop some nice items and scrolls. killing them instead of buying them off gets you a few thousand less xp, but imo the fight/items/scrolls are worth it.

Old 10-20-2001, 06:32 AM   #8
Zbyszek

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You can bribe them and then kill and get your money and their stuff.