Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-29-2000, 11:13 PM   #1
vicious

My Grandson wants to know why the sand piles in front of Anephas' Tomb and in the entrance room to Cet's Pyramid act like the ore piles in the Stout Mine but you can't do anything with them. We even went back to the Stout Mine and got a pick but it wouldn't work.????
Old 12-29-2000, 11:16 PM   #2
Gauleiter

LOL I think they have just about as much meaning as those thousands of Ale Kegs scattered about the dungeons
Old 12-30-2000, 12:29 AM   #3
gaunty
The Magister

I did the same thing about two weeks ago.
I like the never ending supply of rats and
cocrotches all over the place.
gaunty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2000, 10:55 AM   #4
Dwarf

Does this possably remind you of the corpses (the ones in the crypt and the dead stouts and the piles of bones) that you can do nothing with?Also you can't use the urn full of gold in Flokis Ra's chamber for anything(no talking,smashing or stealing) but it shows up with spirit sight as a manipulatable item.If anyone knows how to raid this please let me know(maybe you can only do it whilst he's alive).