Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2003, 12:50 AM   #41
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Okay, Yes, and no. I'm more controlled on the net, and easier to share my feelings. [img]tongue.gif[/img] And in RL, I don't have penguins. Also in RL, SG cusses more, to much more. Bad habit...
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 09-19-2003, 12:56 AM   #42
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I'm pretty much the same on the net and in real life. My personality is more opened here.
Old 09-19-2003, 12:56 AM   #43
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

Wasps too.. little buggers!
Damn straight!! God I hate Wasps! Filthy, hairy, stingy, aggressive, try-to-steal-all-my-food-when-I'm-eating-outdoors, ugly, commie bastards!!! Find their nests and posion them all! No mercy for the winged thieves in black and yellow!

[ 09-19-2003, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 09-19-2003, 01:02 AM   #44
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
I'd give you a pic of me in real life, but 1) I don't have one on my computer, and 2) I wouldn't know how to put it up.

I'm 19, look 16. Have a slightly muscular build from weightlifting in school. I can be one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, unless you strive to be as rude as you can be in which case, well let's just say the cops haven't caught on to me just yet . I have the looks that make's a girls head turn in my direction. At least once anyways. 50/50 chance of a double take. But yeah as I said I'm a lot nicer in person. And a lot quieter; at least until I get to know you better. So here's the run down.

I am,
-19, but look younger
-Good looking
-Shy, but friendly
-and have a remarkable propensity for gaming; not too common in one who looks like me.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 09-19-2003, 01:16 AM   #45
IAmThumper
Dungeon Master

I'm pretty much the same here as in real life. What I write is what I actually think and feel. The discussions I have here of course would never happen in real life since here people have to take time to read what I type and then type a response. In real life I moderate what I say so the discussions I do have don't turn into screaming matches. I have to live out here but I can always stop coming here. (No I can't! I've been sucked in! I need help!)
Old 09-19-2003, 01:30 AM   #46
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
I am,
-19, but look younger
-Good looking
-Shy, but friendly
-and have a remarkable propensity for gaming; not too common in one who looks like me.
Heh heh. And you're exceptionally modest to boot...
Old 09-19-2003, 01:55 AM   #47
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
Heh heh. And you're exceptionally modest to boot...
Oops did I forget that one too? But seriously, I am fairly modest in person. I'm only arrogant and prideful online, if ever.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 09-19-2003, 02:32 AM   #48
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

I am always myself here, just as in the off-line world. Why should I be any different? [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 09-19-2003, 04:27 AM   #49
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

NuhUh!!!! snot true, sall lies! can i have another wowwy pop?
Old 09-19-2003, 05:48 AM   #50
Donut
Jack Burton

I'm the same online as I am in RL. I never pretend to be anyone I'm not and I never lie about anything.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show