Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2002, 07:15 AM   #1
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

(People on HADB will have seen this, I just thought it might help people understand my sig a bit more, and it is quite funny).

If you don't know then take this test. If you do know then take this test anyway to confirm your suspicions. You won't beleive some of the things that knowing your pancake factor do for you (probably because they are lies). Here we go. Just answer the questions, record you answers on a spare piece of paper / pancake / ferret you have handy, then work out your score from the list at the bottom.

1.) Do you like pancakes?
a. Yes.
b. Yes!
c. YES!
d. Only if you have to catch them first.
e. No.
f. I refuse to answer this question as it is against my political principles.

2.) Which of the following best describes your opinion of pankake day?
a. It's the greatest festival in the history of existance. It should be declared a national holiday by all major governments.
b. It's the most pointless festival in the history of existance. Why is there a day entirely devoted to a dessert? It's stupid.
c. Why do we only have one day for pancake eating? It should be pancake day everyday.
d. Pancake day is an example of capitalist oppression.
e. Pancake day is an example of communist oppression.
f. I have no opinion on the subject.
g. I have no opinion on any subject.
h. You have mispelt "pancake" in the question.
i. All of the above.

3.) How often do you eat pancakes?
a. Every year.
b. Every month.
c. Every week.
d. Every day.
e. I employ a team of chefs to constantly cook pancakes for me to eat.
f. Never.
g. Less than that.

4. How useful is a pancake?
a. Very useful for someone who wants to eat a pancake. Apart from that not very.
b. It can be used to cure all known disease (or at least diseases known by pancakes).
c.It is used by assassins as a lethal weapon.
d. If you define "useful" as "eatable" then very.
e. Not at all useful.

5. Who would you have elected as the president of the USA in the 2000 elections?
a. George W.Bush.
b. Al Gore.
c. A pancake.
d. A ferret eating a pancake.
e. Charlie Chaplin.

6. What is your favorite colour out of the ones listed below?
a. Red.
b. Blue.
c. Green.
d. Purple.
e. Chocolate.
f. Pancake.

7.) If you were allowed only one more pancake before you died what would the topping be?
a. Chocolate sauce.
b. Maple Syrup.
c. Lemon juice.
d. Sugar.
e. Lemon juice and sugar.
f. Red cherries.
g. Vanilla ice cream.
h. Another pancake.
i. All of the above.

Now find out your pancake factor!!!!!!!!!
p
a
n
c
a
k
e
s

f
o
r
e< br>v
e
r
!

Here are the scores:

1.) a.1 b.2 c.3 d.1 e.-1 f.0

2.) a.1 b.-1 c.2 d.-1 e.-1 f.0 h.2 i.1

3.) a.0 b.1 c.2 d.3 e.4 f.-1 g.-2

4.) a.1 b.2 c.1 d.1 e.-2

5.) a.-1 b.-1 c.2 d.-2 e.1

6.) a.0 b.0 c.0 d.0 e.1 f.2

7.) a.2 b.1 c.1 d.1 e.1 f.1 g.1 h.2 i.3

Now calculate your score and look up your pancake rating!

Less than 0: NOT WORTHY
You are not worthy of any title. You have been declared an enemy of the mystical society of pancakes and will be hunted down, tied up, put in a pan, and then flipped over while being forced to listen to opera being played backwards. If you acheived the lowest possible score of -7 then you are obviously the arch nemesis of the mystical society of pancakes, the evil Dr Sheep!

0-5: ORDINARY CITIZEN
You are an ordinary citizen with no specific pancake powers. Just stay out of the way and try not to get hurt in the ensuing battle.

6-11: MINOR PANCAKE
You have some latent pancake powers which you can use to defend yourself in certain awkward situations. Remember not to use your powers on the London Underground (this was banned after the terrible disaster of 2003).

12-15: FREELANCE PANCAKE
You haev enough pancake powers to hire yourself out as a freelance contractor. Sign up today for your free information pack! Just send as many cheques and postal orders as you like to me.

16-17: PANCAKE MASTER
If you have acheived the amazing score of pancake master then you are probably on the board of directors of the mystic society of pancakes. If you are not then please sign up today and help defeat the evil Dr Sheep. Free pancakes and many goodies to those who reply before yesterday!

18: CHOSEN ONE
You have acheived the score of the chosen one. This probably means you are the chosen one who is promised by destiny to slay the evil Dr Sheep using only a rubber boxing glove. Please send off for your free information pack today. No experience necessary.

19 or above: IMPOSSIBLE SCORE
One of us can't add up.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 01-31-2002, 07:30 AM   #2
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

ROTFLMAO!!
Ah now I remember I am a freelance pancake, not yet quite ready to enter into the most honourable title of "Pancake Master"
But my time will come....DO YOU HEAR ME DR SHEEP! MY TIME WILL COME! [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2002, 01:57 PM   #3
Moni

My score should be a -8.
You had no option for "None of the Above" on number 7!
Death to all pancakes!

Old 01-31-2002, 06:24 PM   #4
Pangur Ban

Zero ??? ZERO !!

Guess I'm lucky to even recognize what a pancake looks like ...

*thinks* ah, yes, it must have been a 4 legged barking pancake with a tail that chased and tried to bite me while I was out on a bicycle ride yesterday ...

And why wasn't sushi included as a topping in question 7 ??

Pang. [img]graemlins/cat3.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2002, 08:59 PM   #5
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Im just a poor freelance pancake. Anyone have any chocolate syrup, or another pancake?
Old 02-01-2002, 01:45 AM   #6
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
I logged in at a -1

Bag

Eggs are better.
Old 02-01-2002, 02:12 AM   #7
LennonCook
Jack Burton

I got an 8... I guess im a Minor Pancake... ah well... I dont care about pancakes, unless im about to eat them.
Old 02-01-2002, 07:04 AM   #8
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
My score should be a -8.
You had no option for "None of the Above" on number 7!
Death to all pancakes!

Moni... you are secretly Dr Sheep! Come my pancake brethren AAAATTAAAACK!!!!!

Hu hum! Yes, well sorry about that. I think I am ok now...
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 02-01-2002, 04:14 PM   #9
Moni

quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:

Moni... you are secretly Dr Sheep! Come my pancake brethren AAAATTAAAACK!!!!!

Hu hum! Yes, well sorry about that. I think I am ok now...

ROFL! Don't apologize! I'll take all you pancakes on...I have a blender. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2002, 05:46 PM   #10
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

ROFL! Don't apologize! I'll take all you pancakes on...I have a blender. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Our mystical pancake powers will overcome your blender any day! We need a chosen one though to defeat you! Everyone must take the test... the Chosen One shall be found and then they shall smite the evil Dr Sheep, using only a rubber boxing glove (although the scriptures are a little vague on that point, some translations seem to indicate that the weapon for the final confrontation is actually a scud missile, this disagreement was the cause of the great pancake seperation of 1846 and the formation of the Church of the Latter Day Pancakes. But I digress...). Anyway, you shall be beaten!