Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-21-2001, 06:59 PM   #1
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

well whats the vilest and most dispicable thing youve ever done.. In SoA that is.
Old 11-21-2001, 07:26 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

i stole all my brothers chars and left him with jah and imoen. nothing against those two but he likes minsc better.

one i managed to kill everyone in baldurs gate (so its not SoA) and a few dozen gaurds. but that was just a moment of madness - i havent played an evil char yet.
Old 11-21-2001, 09:45 PM   #3
Tyronius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

in bg I i managed to clear out manny buildings with my chaotic evil chearacter, that was after i finshed most of the quests, and i got bored so i killed evey one i saw
Old 11-22-2001, 06:03 AM   #4
BALROGBANE
Zhentarim Guard

I released a pit feind onto a group of children playing in Trademeet!
Old 11-22-2001, 07:16 AM   #5
Flits3
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Again????

i tried out most of my new summoning spells there....
great markets there...
Only my reputation decreased so much that i reloaded and played on. I had a feeling it would damage the reputation of my Paladin too much **snicker**
Ever since we Gnomes created the \"Giant Space Hamsters\" I keep looking over my shoulder to see whether Wooly Rupert has finally caught up with me....<br />[url]\"http://flits3.aeoius.nl\" target=\"_blank\">Flits\' Fantasy and Fiction</a>
Old 11-22-2001, 07:38 AM   #6
Jan

Ha ha.

Evil people.

Old 11-22-2001, 07:45 AM   #7
BALROGBANE
Zhentarim Guard

One time when doing Wolfboy's quest he had a full inventory so when he was given his child it dropped on the floor. I took it to him a the druid grove but the quest had moved on and he didnt seem to realise what had happened. So I left it with the carrion crawler under the copper coronet.
Old 11-22-2001, 10:17 AM   #8
Debaser

quote:
Originally posted by BALROGBANE:
I released a pit feind onto a group of children playing in Trademeet!

[img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] oh man! that is just the best! i'm gonna use that despicable deed as a newfound inspiration for the chaotic evil BG2 party i've just started!
it's twisted little things like this that define truly role-playing a chaotic evil party.

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: Debaser ]

Old 11-22-2001, 11:15 AM   #9
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

cast cloudkill in EVERY tavern you come accross!!!!
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Old 11-22-2001, 11:23 AM   #10
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

When i come across a NPC that i'm not going to use i pick them up for a short time and change their colours to pink and leave them there. MUHAHAHAHAHA!
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.