Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 02-24-2002, 11:39 PM   #1
LadyLynx
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK, I made it into the dungeon under the Asylum, but I seem to have a problem. The only exit requires the 'Hand of the Builder' which I can only get if I 'stake' the dude in the coffin. Well, I don't have any stakes with me !! I can't find any down in this dungeon, either, which seems to me to be serious oversight by the programmers, unless there's another way to get the hand.

Please, if there's another way out please tell me. I saved before the trip to the island, but that was LONG AGO.

Thanks
LadyLynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 12:20 AM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
There is a wooden stake in the dungeon, IIRC one of the kobolds in the room where you get the crystal shard should have one. If you can't find it, the CLUA code for wooden stakes is MISC6W.
Old 02-25-2002, 02:24 AM   #3
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

i think there is also a chest or something that has a set in it.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 03:22 AM   #4
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Or you could just jump over the head that block your way by pressing CTRL+J.
Old 02-25-2002, 07:00 AM   #5
Whailor

Near the head itself are some pots and vases and what not else, I think in one of these was one stake as well.. Check it, though I am not 100% sure, don't remember..
Old 02-25-2002, 12:37 PM   #6
Faceman
Hathor

There definitely is a stake with the Kobold witch doctor at the crystal shard. Use Tab to find it.