Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 03-06-2006, 06:32 AM   #11
bakrus
The Magister

hmm monks is really good but i prefer them as henchmen.. especially since i have a LvL11wizard,10ranger and 14arcane archer,the only thing is i miss the monk henchmen in the hells where my char is right now..
damn he would have maked a lot of kicking with a LvL of 34=)

but i still think my Char is the one who suits me best, since archers are my favorite=)

like in baldurs gate i prefered the archer class.

well i`m looking forward too play Baldur`s Gate 3 and Neverwinter Nights 2=)
Old 03-25-2006, 08:57 PM   #12
rah_pillage
Dungeon Master

This is my first time with the game and I'm doing a pure class fighter who's awesome in melee, still kinda confused about the feats and skills selections (to lazy and impatient to read the tomes of information on the subjects, wanted to jump right in) so I got weapon specializations in short sword and battle axe and got knockdown (first level so far), thug and I forgot what else.

I'm planning on adding another knockdown, and improved initiative if I get a chance, Almost finished the Original Campaign on last chapter.

Been using exclusively Tommy the rogue the whole time too, the fighter and the rogue is an awesome combo, his sneaks are devastating if I draw aggro quick and hold it.

Anybody got a link to a primer on how good the feats are and what they do in real world use? I've read them but still confused as to how useful they'll be or what they really do.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:08 PM   #13
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

http://www.nwnwiki.org/Main_Page
I believe you can get the answers to your questions here.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 10:16 PM   #14
rah_pillage
Dungeon Master

Thanks Rob the Bard
Old 03-26-2006, 01:12 AM   #15
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

No problem. 1/2 hour after I posted it for you, I was there looking something up. Easier than the manuals.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote