Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 09-04-2005, 04:07 PM   #1
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

I'm having problems with my NWN game. I've been playing an online MP server. Today, my game just CRASHED!!!!

Now it gives me an application error whenever I try to log onto the server. The specific error I get is drwtsn32.exe - application error.

How do I fix this?
Old 09-04-2005, 04:50 PM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

I'm afraid I'm not much help here even though I've had it myself and it's gone now. I think it was a problem that occurred when minimizing the game, and it was fixed with a patch, though I could be wrong on both counts.

Time for the specs and settings list methinks.

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 04:21 AM   #3
Zink Whistlefly

I had a crashing issue recently that was caused by the recent Catalyst drivers - any area containing water with the "Shiny Water" option enabled in the video menu caused the game to crash. The latest Cat's (5.7?) fixed that for me.

Other than that I don't know what to suggest other than maybe re-install and fully patch.
Zink Whistlefly is offline   Reply With Quote