Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-22-2000, 12:14 AM   #1
snakeman

I have 3 of the 5 elements. I found the one in the tower,one from Abrideen, and the one from Lysandra but cant seem to get other two. I cabt figure out in what order to pull the switches in the treasury vault nor can figure out how to get into the room in the armory with the broken switch. I believe the other two I need are in there but with no avail cannot figure it out. Any help is much appreciated. Thanx alot

Old 10-23-2000, 07:51 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Greetings!
Shoot an arrow at the skeleton behind the gate with the broken gargoyle yank. The skeleton in dying will pull a yank on the other side and open the gate.
In the treasury area keep pulling the yanks until all of them go down and stay down. The last yank you need to pull is the one (as you face the treasury gate) on the left "aisle"
X * * = yanks X - last yank

Not a great picture but this is ascii!
Wyv