Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2007, 10:20 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Thumbs Up Katharine Kerr Series

Anyone hear read the Katharine Kerr series? It started backl in the 80's it seems. The first book is entitled Daggerspell, and I bought it literally on a whim cause it was sitting in an endcap in Barnes & Noble between the romance and scifi section. The book turned out to be a bit of both, with characters being reincarnated and living other lives. You definitely need to pay attention to read this series with all the lives and names to remember! So it was yet another stumble upon author that I really am enjoying right now. So just thought to mention it.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 05:42 PM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: Katharine Kerr Series

I have most of them laying in a box somewhere and I've been thinking about giving it a try. What other series would you compare it to?
Old 03-30-2008, 12:11 AM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Oh man, definitely give them a try if you already just have them laying about. I can't compare the series to any other btw, it is pretty unique. I've just never read a series that had many incarnations of main characters, not to mention a series which does that and lets you, the reader, discover who is who LOL.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:48 PM   #4
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

would u mind giving me a summary of the series?