Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-18-2004, 03:06 PM   #11
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Ok, this may be the dumb little American asking an obvious question, but "wtf are you all talking about??" We began with Memmy's inbox being full, and went on to what seems a sporting discussion. Needless to say, I'm very confused.
Old 07-18-2004, 04:08 PM   #12
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Ok, this may be the dumb little American asking an obvious question, but "wtf are you all talking about??" We began with Memmy's inbox being full, and went on to what seems a sporting discussion. Needless to say, I'm very confused.
It's an Ozzie thing! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think the original PM was probably poking fun at Memnoch's team or something similiar. You've heard of Australian rules Rugby, this is Australian rules posting.
Old 07-18-2004, 05:04 PM   #13
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Ah, ok, sure... Since I've already admitted to being an idiotic American: Ozzie= Australian guys, Aussie= Australian gals? I always think of the singer, when someone mentions "Ozzy!" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2004, 05:15 PM   #14
Animal
Gold Dragon

Ozzy Rules! [img]graemlins/wootrock.gif[/img]

Nah, I just can't spell...Ozzie, Aussie same thing I think. I'm Canadian, gimme a break, eh!
Old 07-18-2004, 07:43 PM   #15
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Dang, I thought I was doing so well! And, yes, Ozzie does rule. [img]smile.gif[/img] And don't worry, Animal, I'm a hill-billy/redneck/hick/etc., so dont worry about it. eh? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2004, 10:57 AM   #16
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
It's an Ozzie thing! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think the original PM was probably poking fun at Memnoch's team or something similiar. You've heard of Australian rules Rugby, this is Australian rules posting.
[/QUOTE]Nah mate...it was a loose end that needed to be tied up. Donut can be quite pushy at times.