Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2001, 10:13 PM   #61
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Just checking out the new signature. I'm still not sure how all of this works. I would have stayed to defend our honor, (see first post on this page), but I got kicked off the web. Too much time trying to find out about the nascar race for some of my new roommates, I guess. Beware, the OHF is on to us, and I agree, the killer joke must be stashed, for dire emergencies, and then read by our deafest member, so the sound of laughter won't drive them insane, and hopefully, the "lucky" member won't get the joke!!!

------------------
"...and that's the
bottom line, 'cause Robert the Bard says so!"
Robert the Bard TLH
Old 03-18-2001, 10:38 PM   #62
Charean
Hathor

Yes, but I am sure I have the runners-up to the killer joke *somewhere* around here..... :::::been shuffling papers all week:::::::

Dang it... I will find it if it is the Last Thing I Do!!! (And it may very well be, if I am not Careful!)

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Comic Relief for the Humor Deficient
Old 03-18-2001, 11:43 PM   #63
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Ha, Yorick! Posting offtopic, are we, hmmmm? Just couldn't resist, now could ya??? Bad bard! And LadyRae once more wrecks his handsome hairdo by whacking him on the head with a newspaper! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just love doing that! Um, how's your throat, BTW? Hope I didn't make it worse??? You hiding out over here or what? Have you seen Memny? He took my advice about watching out for closing doors and such with that long, um, sash of his, didn't he? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... And the lady departs just as quickly as she came

------------------
Old 03-19-2001, 07:52 AM   #64
Killer
Banned User

i whanne join but i dont know how to do

death is the way of life Killer
Old 03-19-2001, 09:11 AM   #65
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
This is a clan for Jesters only. Skalds can go and get scalded.
HAHAHAHAHA- I am applying, although (looks around, grins and whispers) I do play a SKALD in BG2....teehee...but I make up for it in IWD, just a good old, all around Bard of the Dale...can I join, huh, purrrrty please Yorick?! I'll be ever so good...or not.... Well, we ARE rogues, aren't we?

Cloudbringer, with the Harp of Pandemonium (what else? LOL)

------------------
Storm-Queen of Ironworks, aka DragonSlaying Bard

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-19-2001).]
Old 03-19-2001, 09:25 AM   #66
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
Just a female, living in the Washington DC metro area... there is more to laugh at here than I can shake a staff at....
Let's just say I am 30 something...
And have had an adventuring life of my own... this was not a big leap!
I love Jackie Chan movies and he seems the ultimate jester to me... that is why I asked...and I will see if I can rustle up that Killer Joke... I believe I have one around here somewhere ::::shuffling papers on the desk::::

I am fairly new on the boards, but am enjoying the atmosphere... it is stimulating to talk to real people after playing for so many hours!!

Hi Charean! Have seen you post around here and General Discussion. Think my first reply to you over there got eaten by vicious ethermonsters. Nice to meet you! And if you have the killer joke...BWAHAHAHAHAAHA...uh, I know a few 'stick-in-the-mud' types around here who could use a laugh or two...

Oh, and LOOK at all the people helping Yorick (mmmmm...have you seen those eyes?..oh , uh, sorry...I get so easily sidetracked...where was I?) Oh, yes, LOOK at all the people helping Yorick (deja vu, eh? ) to off-topic the forum....sigh...teehee and here I am to help! You may see a rather large number of nicknames appended to my posts or used to address me around here...one of them is SpamQueen...I come by it honestly HEHEHE

Yorick- you kill me! LOL Don't stop now, you're on a roll!

Cloudbringer/StormQueen (bring on the CHAOS!!)

Old 03-19-2001, 09:30 AM   #67
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Yes yes Ertai, I made a post about Bards not being barred, Blades not being cut from membership and the need to diversify. Skalds, our more sombre breathren from the north will be welcomed with sibling love as well.

We are all jesters at heart though.

Er... why?

Somber? SOMBER?!!
HOHOHOHOHO....HEEHEE...oh my, sorry, TEEHEEHEE...er, somber? Moi?! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Cloudbringer, Skald and SeriousThreadSlayer of Ironworks
Old 03-19-2001, 01:15 PM   #68
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Raindancer, how could we refuse the 'Lord Ao' membership?
Welcome, welcome I say!!!!

Killer, tell us about yourself. Where are you from? What do you do? Have you a Jester? Or are you one at heart? Fill in the gaps my friend.

------------------
A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 03-19-2001, 01:25 PM   #69
dafan

Well I join... if I have to

------------------
I've heard that the pen is stronger than the sword
Old 03-19-2001, 01:44 PM   #70
The Xlord
Dungeon Master

Where in the bloody hell do I sign up????
I want to be a member to. This sounds great.
and if you geys are waiting for Neverwinter Nights look at this site:
www.nwh.itgo.com

------------------
Defender and master of Good archmagic