Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2004, 06:03 PM   #21
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Mmmmmm - anything that combines chocolate and orange can't go wrong - sounds like a great cake there Aelia [img]smile.gif[/img] .

And as for the "do I look younger than I am" question - geesh, why would I answer that and risk a slap to the face the next time I visit Brisbane if I give the wrong answer . Heck - I have never been known for my common sense with the ladies, so I will admit that I think you look younger than you really are and by quite a bit. While it might have some minor annoyances now, you should be cheered by the fact that it is something that other women will envy for years to come.
Old 05-16-2004, 07:44 PM   #22
Jorath Calar
Harper

[img]graemlins/happybirthday.gif[/img]

bit late but I hope you had a good one... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2004, 07:50 PM   #23
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Thanks Attalus, Bahamut, Bozo! LOL I didn't really have birthday blues, Groj, but I can't complain, it's certainly an improvement on 'happy birthday, then' [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LOL the cake... well when we were driving home from dinner I said where's my birthday cake?! My mother was under the misconception that once you're an adult you have to ask for a cake or you don't get one [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] . She made me a lovely choc-orange marble cake the next day . Although, according to the lady at the restaurant, I'm not an adult - she was pouring wine and I moved my glass over so it would be easier to reach and she's like, oh I'm glad you did that because I thought you were too young for wine, and my mother said, she's 23... Really, I just don't see that I look that different from my friends of the same age, but apparently a lot of people think differently
why are you complaining about looking younger than 23????!!!! I would love for that to happen to me, we went to olive garden for my birthday, and the guy poured me a glass of wine without even checking my I.D! [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2004, 01:09 AM   #24
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Yeah why are you complaining Aelia? hehehe [img]smile.gif[/img]

If I said to my girlfriends they look old they'd all give me this petrifying gaze...
Old 05-17-2004, 03:31 AM   #25
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
why are you complaining about looking younger than 23????!!!! I would love for that to happen to me
Good for you . I'm complaining because I find it quite irritating to be mistaken for still being in high school when I'm studying towards my PhD. I'm funny like that I guess [img]tongue.gif[/img] . To be honest I think that people just have the wrong idea about what young women in their 20s are supposed to look like
Old 05-17-2004, 03:50 AM   #26
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Good for you . I'm complaining because I find it quite irritating to be mistaken for still being in high school when I'm studying towards my PhD. I'm funny like that I guess [img]tongue.gif[/img] . To be honest I think that people just have the wrong idea about what young women in their 20s are supposed to look like
It's irritating now, but there will come a time in the not-so-distant future when looking more youthful than most will serve you well Melanie [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-17-2004, 03:57 AM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 05-17-2004, 04:19 AM   #27
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

my point excactly Hierophant, I am only 28, and long to be asked for my I.D., lol
just wait until you reach the point of having children, it will age you really quick then you will be wanting the days of getting carded becaused you looked so youthful
Old 05-17-2004, 01:38 PM   #28
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I know I'm very late. but Happy Birthday anyway Aelia Jusa.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:21 AM   #29
D*Ranged

Dang, overdue again.

Oh what the hell, happy birthday Aelia Jusa.