Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-14-2001, 09:45 PM   #1
hailitho
The Magister

Wow, I sure am meeting quite a few more NPC's then I remember doing in BG1.

my party is
me thf
nalia
minsc
anomen
aeria
jaheira

I was thinking of getting rid of anomen coz hes so damn annoying, with telling me what's the right thing to do. But keldorn himself is a pal so he might also do the same. Which one should I get?
Old 05-14-2001, 09:59 PM   #2
Gimlee
Elminster

You can get Korgan. He's the best fighter in the game. But if you really want to play a good team, go with Keldorn, cause your low on tanks.

------------------

See the ravaging effects of smoke!
Old 05-14-2001, 10:11 PM   #3
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Definitely lose Anomen and get Keldorn. If you have Keldorn you can get Carsomyr and use it! Well worth the trouble. Keldorm is much easier to get along with than Anomen.

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-14-2001, 10:13 PM   #4
hailitho
The Magister

If I get keldorn inplace of Anomen who do i take out for Korgen when I get him?
Old 05-14-2001, 10:26 PM   #5
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

If you're a thief and you've got Jaheira and Aerie, I would lose Nalia. I hate her anyway. Carsomyr is the best sword in the game.

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-14-2001, 11:49 PM   #6
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Yes lose anomen,,get keldorn...no dont just get rid of anomen,,,KILL HIM!! Yes!! Disengrate him if possible,or fireball will do nicley,,i loved a burnt Anomen corpse..
Old 05-15-2001, 12:36 AM   #7
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Korgan and keldorn got along in my games but I have never had them together for a whole game. Keldorn does not like how korgan acts but he respects his fighting skills.

------------------
Welcome to hell.

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 05-15-2001).]
Old 05-15-2001, 01:02 AM   #8
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Might want to reconsider getting Korgan, due to alignment and certain party members...

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 05-15-2001, 01:17 AM   #9
Floraowe
The Magister

Quote:
Yes lose anomen,,get keldorn...no dont just get rid of anomen,,,KILL HIM!! Yes!! Disengrate him if possible,or fireball will do nicley,,i loved a burnt Anomen corpse..
Yes, yes, yes!!!! Better yet, do his quest the "wrong" way so that Anomen has to spend the rest of his life in the depths of mental anguish. Then, after he has lived a life of despair and emotional torture, disintegrate his hideous hide.

------------------
Old 05-15-2001, 05:37 AM   #10
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

Another vote for Keldorn! His truesight ability is also useful when fighting mages who use mislead or such so that your spellcasters "can't target invisible or sanctuaried creatures" especially if you're trying to breach the protections. Plus the super high level dispel magic, plus the Carsomyr weilding. Physically he is a wuss compared to Korgan, but if you give him a strength item (like you can find at the Adventurers Mart at the beginning of the game) and gauntlets of dexterity or something (or Shadowkeeper modify a little, if it's ethically okay with you) he is really great. Like Accord said, your party probably wouldn't get along too well with Korgan because of his alignment, but I've never played him- so I can't be sure (all my parties are good).