Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2001, 08:41 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Really Cloudy? i would have thought you to be much younger!

and i dont usually ask, this is a special occasion cause you cant reach out and kick me in the groin.
HAHA.. no worries, Seph! I mean it, I'm not bothered at all by the numbers! I am who I am, and the age is a matter of a number for the licenses! And YOU are a sweetheart! Hmmm.. I don't kick like that.. but I may throw things! HAHAHA!

Conan: Thank you! I think I saw my best friend stuff a box from my favorite bakery in the fridge, so I'm betting I've got a cake at least!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-30-2001, 08:44 PM   #22
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I did go to bed CB, had 6 hours of sleep, slept like an then lept up to listen to the wav files you sent .

By the way, today is a public holiday, and we are celebrating the Queen's Birthday here in West Australia

------------------

Ironworks Revolutionary Splitter wannabe
Founding Member, and General Demands Adviser of the O.R.T.
Old 09-30-2001, 08:46 PM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Gee Cloudy, did you mean to say something, or just quote me . Maybe we have uncovered Cloudlets secret - her reply post to me has taken SPAM to a whole new level . You watch, she will edit it now to include a message with the quote (that's what I'm betting).
Been working on it.. darn thing take FOREVER to reload and it ate my post!
heehee... maybe I just thought you were eminently quotable dear Davros!

Cloudykins

------------------

CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 09-30-2001, 08:48 PM   #24
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Happy B day CB!!!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Old 09-30-2001, 09:20 PM   #25
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Davros! Well then, wish the Queen a happy birthday too! Glad you liked your .wav files.. just be glad I didn't spam you mailbox to death with sound files!

Gwhanos! Thanks for the good wishes!

Cloudy

------------------

CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 09-30-2001, 09:53 PM   #26
onthepequod
Quintesson

Have an enjoyable birthday tomorrow CloudSparkle! May you not have to work. May you be able to spend the morning enjoying the crispness of the autumn weather with a warm cup of coffee. May your mid-day entail liesurely walks, a good book, and bubblebath. An may your evening bring a beautifully clear night sky and Loons calling in the distance.

------------------

Founding Member of The Order of Royal Toads
Old 09-30-2001, 10:10 PM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
Have an enjoyable birthday tomorrow CloudSparkle! May you not have to work. May you be able to spend the morning enjoying the crispness of the autumn weather with a warm cup of coffee. May your mid-day entail liesurely walks, a good book, and bubblebath. An may your evening bring a beautifully clear night sky and Loons calling in the distance.

How sweet! *smooch* Thanks, otp! I do have to work, but the boss and co-worker are taking me out for lunch, so I'll get at least an hour and a half away from the office. I'll try a cup of tea and checking out my back yard when I get home, then I've a date to kill things in BG2 with some friends. After that, not sure what I'll do. Kinda hoping to talk to a certain someone.. Loons.. aww.. won't hear them for a while. They are out at my parent's camp and that's closed for the winter now. But it's ok, I can remember clearly that haunting sound on the still night... thank you so much for the reminder! *hug*

Cloudy

------------------

CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 09-30-2001, 10:12 PM   #28
Lemernis
Drizzt Do'Urden

Happy, happy birthday Cloudy!
Old 09-30-2001, 10:14 PM   #29
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

How sweet! *smooch* Thanks, otp! I do have to work, but the boss and co-worker are taking me out for lunch, so I'll get at least an hour and a half away from the office. I'll try a cup of tea and checking out my back yard when I get home, then I've a date to kill things in BG2 with some friends. After that, not sure what I'll do. Kinda hoping to talk to a certain someone.. Loons.. aww.. won't hear them for a while. They are out at my parent's camp and that's closed for the winter now. But it's ok, I can remember clearly that haunting sound on the still night... thank you so much for the reminder! *hug*

Cloudy

You never did answer one of my earlier questions. Are you going out to Idaho anytime soon?

------------------

Founding Member of The Order of Royal Toads
Old 09-30-2001, 10:19 PM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lemernis:
Happy, happy birthday Cloudy!
HI Lem! Thank you! Hey are we on for Thurs this week?

OTP.. sorry I must have missed the question! Well, I'd like to go out to Idaho in early November. We were just discussing that. But it depends on my boss letting me off work and airfare/availiablity.. gonna check on all that soon.

Cloudy

------------------

CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud