Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-23-2001, 09:10 AM   #21
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Al:
On my first run through I had changed into the slayer for the first time and had run amok into my entire party killing Jahiera in the process. Imoen then come out with one of her random sayings 'Now I remember why travelling with you is so much fun'!
WahHAHAHAHA!!!!

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.
Old 07-23-2001, 09:47 AM   #22
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Haddar - Servant of Talos:
Hmmm...hard to say. For me it was/is probably the dialogue with the bored Beholder in the Watercity.
I have to agree
....when he says: "Oh, thats right, i was supposed to scare people away from this chest....so..boo!...thats about as much effort i'm going to put into that."

It just cracks me up

------------------
Old 07-23-2001, 03:27 PM   #23
fdirs
Dungeon Master

I like everything that Korgan has to say to Aerie. Makes her sound like such a little panzy.
Old 07-23-2001, 03:31 PM   #24
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Have any of you ever met a 'Treehugger'?
Old 07-23-2001, 03:41 PM   #25
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

The harper hold when your are interviewed by Galvrey, that just cracked me up, for some reason I would begin laughing spontainiously for days after that bit, strangly enough the responses didn't seem that funny at the time but now whenver I think of it I start chuckling.

BTW Minsc fans have a treat if you haven't yet got ToB, he has some v.funny lines in that too.
Old 07-23-2001, 04:05 PM   #26
bygones01
Dungeon Master

my party attacked a cow once and nalia cried "for the needy!!!" anyway i thought that was pretty funny...
Old 07-23-2001, 05:45 PM   #27
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
I have to agree
....when he says: "Oh, thats right, i was supposed to scare people away from this chest....so..boo!...thats about as much effort i'm going to put into that."

It just cracks me up

Yeah, it´s great. I almost laughed my a.. off. But another great moment is when Jan has that pleasure golem conversation with Keldorn...ROFL

------------------
-UCANTZEECALIFORNIAWITHOUTMARLONBRANDOSEYEZ-
Old 07-23-2001, 06:24 PM   #28
Gavin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

For me it was when Nalia asks the party if they can all go to her father's funeral, and my main leader Cavalier has the option of saying:

'What, another little errand that will no doubt escalate into siege warfare?'

That was the way I was feeling after I noticed that every second person I talked to in the beginning wanted me to go off and raze a village or slay an army of trolls or something. Like now. Before lunch. Here's 20 gold.

Gavin.
Old 07-23-2001, 07:10 PM   #29
Kitty
Manshoon

One of the funniest moments was when we ran into a commoner in the Government district. The fat woman looked at Anomen, identified herself as his old nanny and said, "Ooh, if it's not Delryn's son" (or something like that)and Yoshimo says, "He hasn't changed that much. He still eats a lot and burps after every meal".
Old 07-25-2001, 02:01 AM   #30
delerium
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i'd have to say Minsc's answer to the Drow's story in the Ust Natha Tavern was damn funny, especially considering he was right as well as causing a fight