Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-15-2003, 05:59 PM   #51
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Well after 3 years of sending naked pics of myself to Ziroc I still havent been asked, cant understand why. Any help on that?
ROTFLMAO! It's a wonder you haven't been made a mod. Oh dear! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] We ought to put this line in the FAQ.

Mouse, you look toooootally respectable on those photos. Those who wouldn't take you serious after looking at those images must be out of their minds.
Old 09-15-2003, 06:10 PM   #52
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Dundee was the only person made a Mod that I know of while I have been active on the forum, and you can ask anyone familiar with the BG forums then of how well deserved it was. If you stand out as Mod-worthy enough then it will happen.
Or you could be like Larry and steal the One Ring of Ziroc, and rule in terror over the forums as the Mad Modding Mage. Either route is good, though one is frowned upon, I won't say which though. . .
Old 09-15-2003, 06:19 PM   #53
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Well after 3 years of sending naked pics of myself to Ziroc I still havent been asked, cant understand why. Any help on that?
Do you still have those implants ? Get rid of em, you'll look much prettier with smaller boobs. Hope that helps.
Old 09-15-2003, 06:29 PM   #54
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

johnny's right! Small and firm, yet supple was the heart of your charm LoA.
Old 09-15-2003, 07:07 PM   #55
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I use an air compressor to pump things....errr up 120 psi and I'm good to go!
Old 09-15-2003, 07:21 PM   #56
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
You need to make sure that your, errr...tank is big enough to supply enough air for extended use of your tools. Nothing worse than finding out you don't have enough, errr...reserve capacity to run your tools for an extended period of time.
Old 09-15-2003, 07:32 PM   #57
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
Dundee was the only person made a Mod that I know of while I have been active on the forum, and you can ask anyone familiar with the BG forums then of how well deserved it was. If you stand out as Mod-worthy enough then it will happen.
Or you could be like Larry and steal the One Ring of Ziroc, and rule in terror over the forums as the Mad Modding Mage. Either route is good, though one is frowned upon, I won't say which though. . .
But look at what happened to me! I was slain, and you were in the group that did it, you freaking murderer. That'll come back to haunt you...make no mistake...
Old 09-15-2003, 11:56 PM   #58
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] HAHAHAHAHA! Pauly, I keep telling you, KEEP THE FISHNET SPEEDO ON! Send him the vacation shots from Bermuda....your tan line was um...interesting with the speedo..... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2003, 12:52 PM   #59
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
But look at what happened to me! I was slain, and you were in the group that did it, you freaking murderer. That'll come back to haunt you...make no mistake... [/QUOTE]I have a feeling your right