Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-16-2001, 08:44 PM   #1
Marneus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Got as far as Chpt 7, still have a few quests from previous chapters that I would like tidied up so if anybody can suggest, thanx

1. What do I do with that Paladin/Knight moping around in the cemetary ?
2. I am preending to be that skinner fella, I have now been asked to procure some silver dragon blood... I say okay but there is no silver dragon in the underworld now... does anybody know the CLUA code for this blood or where I can find Silver dragon ??
3.That fella in red who got some guys buried in the cemetary, he's dead, his compratriots are dead... so why is this quest still in my journal ???

Old 07-16-2001, 08:52 PM   #2
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Ok the Paldain first, go down to a cleric with a child after talking to the paladin, the cleric should be at the other end of the map. Tell him about the paladin and it turns out the kid needs a father talk to the paladin again and its problem solved.

The silver dragon was Andolen in the underdark remember the person who made you look like a drow, oh and if you want the dragon blood just get shadowkeeper because I cant remember the console code.

The Kidnappers quest Ok did you release the Noblewomen they had upstairs thats probably it.

------------------
Old 07-16-2001, 08:55 PM   #3
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

SPOILERS
just to the right of where you enter the Graveyard you will find an orphan child with a priest....talk to them.

You can use Shadowkeeper to introduce the blood. Evil aligned parties kill Adalon the silver dragon (dragon egg quest in the Underdark for the blood)

Probably because that guy in Red is tied up with the Skinner murders (I think) as well as the silver dragon blood......it's all part of the same thing.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-16-2001, 09:02 PM   #4
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Aah yes, the hostage. Sounds right.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.