Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-21-2001, 04:38 AM   #331
Melusine
Dracolisk

OOC

Sheesh guys...I mean seriously...are you all aged 9 or what?? As soon as Lord Shield or I turn our backs this Bar turns into a little boy's playground. No wonder people like Fljotsdale will be scared off! So Caleb, I tolerated your immature fooling around last time, but now I'm going to have to put some house rules here: NO sexual innuendo *obviously* means that blatant outright sexual references are even more out of the question. I don't care if the minors think it fun, people under age are people under age and we cannot allow that sort of thing here. I have to hand it to you that this time was less bad as your first "little adventure", which was simply tasteless. Besides, it's impossible. Our two barmaids are tielflings and have such a weird anatomy you probably couldn't even figure out where to put what . And that's assuming that they would even want to have *anything* to do with you except from serving you ale. Our barmaids are only there for what their name implies: serving you food and drink! They are, as characters, under LS's control, so don't attempt to take over. Now I'm sorry that you get the longest rant, obviously you weren't alone. Hayashi, I'm sorry but what you ask in your post is disgusting. Do you even realise that REAL people get maimed and tortured as we speak? It's not something to be made fun of, if you want that sort of stuff go to some sick place like rotten.com OK? I'm sorry if I have to critise your first post ever here, but that sort of thing is just not done OK? So no horrible maiming and tortures in this bar, except if you have a very good *roleplaying* reason. People, this is an IN BG CHARACTER roleplaying Bar, try to post accordingly. So I'm not saying you shouldn't pick a fight, I'm saying give the fight a reason (and not sth. stupid like I hate Drow, BE CREATIVE). You kept saying it was boring here, well, your fooling around DOES get boring after a while doesn't it? Try to roleplay for a minute. Angel, your introduction of Mystra and Elminster is great, but *do* something with it other than saying "Look, Angel knows all these cool guys! And you people don't" I mean seriously, if we really had Mystra walk in here, what would happen? Try to roleplay that!
OK now this rant is in no way meant to insult or offend you or to drive you away, it's just the culmination of my disappointment at the fact that stuff like this keeps happening whenever LS isn't around. Now, go and have fun, and all of you, Ale's on the house the next hour ! AND BEWARE: if I ever see this sort of this going on again, it's atomic wedgies for all of you!

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-21-2001, 05:22 AM   #332
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

caleb the monk crys, runs upstairs and locks his door.

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-21-2001, 05:24 AM   #333
Melusine
Dracolisk

Melusine sends Gamora after him to console him....I SAID CONSOLE, that doesn't mean anything else, buster! You understand?

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-21-2001, 05:27 AM   #334
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

By the time gamora gets calebs door open she finds a empty room meanwhile caleb has jumped out the window re-entered the bar and now has his head under the forever ale spigot.

------------------
Old 05-21-2001, 05:36 AM   #335
Killer
Banned User

Killer starts to trow heads from his bag that he killed and starts to do some carnage and then hear lord shield,oh oh (Killer runs uppstarts and lock the door
(and baraggade the door whit the elvs head

death is the way of life Killer
Old 05-21-2001, 05:42 AM   #336
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb is so tanked he starts imitating killer. "Pike drow heads toss bloody death (harper suldanesslar) jaheira kill forever ale juicy juicy big delicious!"

------------------
Old 05-21-2001, 05:48 AM   #337
Killer
Banned User

has lord shiel gone?(i ,exatatly spilled to much blood on the floor thats flood of elven heads)i have found the outher part oof my brain(thought the undead has no brain)it is rotten like www.rotten.com

death is the way of life Killer
Old 05-21-2001, 06:01 AM   #338
Ziroc

Closing this Thread, getting huge.. Start a 'part 2' if you want

Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster