Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 04-30-2001, 11:49 AM   #21
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I don't mind at all if you guys mention other forums here if you just want to talk about them. Just don't spam about them. Ironworks is NOT a prison!

I'm cool with it. Just because you live in Silverymoon doesn't mean that you can't talk about Luskan, or Zhentil Keep, even lost Myth Drannor, whose mythal fell a month or so ago due to flamers and trolls...

As for the link that Charlie provided...ROFLMAO!!!!!! That was all before my time. Don't know, don't care.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 04-30-2001).]
Old 04-30-2001, 11:56 AM   #22
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
~Viconia stalks into the bar on her high heeled drow boots, clad in heavy armour and with a dangerous-looking mace slung across the back. Tossing her white hair over one shoulder, she deeply inhales the rank smell of ale and adventurers. "The stink of the collected rivvin....how I despise them..."
But she braces herself, shakes her head a couple of times and walks on to the tap, giving the bartender a wicked smile. "So, male, serve any....... human blood?"~

Type 'A', 'O', 'AB', any negative or would you prefer anaemic?

Old 04-30-2001, 12:06 PM   #23
Melusine
Dracolisk

Viconia: "Well male, I am pleased to see that at least *some* of you rivvin bartenders here do have the wit to stock anything drinkable. Give me a large pint of O negative then, with a little ice and a slice of lemon. Do it quickly."

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF and the LH

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 04-30-2001, 12:08 PM   #24
Charlie
Lord Ao

>Charlie and his non combative Monk enter.....Charlie taps bar and shouts<

"OI!!! HAVE YOU SEEN MY PINT?...Now let's have a bit of hush, the Monk wants to meditate".

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-30-2001, 12:21 PM   #25
Lord Shield

The shadowy figure in the corner shuffles over. All others scurry to their tables at his approach. He bellies up to the bar and says
"Cluck"
Viconia kisses Lord Raptor and Lord Shield gives him a tray of seed and human gibbets

Old 04-30-2001, 12:29 PM   #26
Melusine
Dracolisk

Viconia smiles at Lord Raptor and pulls a little pouch from her back pack. It's her special supply of birdseed +3 which she keeps for her favorite chicken hero. She tickles Lord Raptor under his wattle, then poors some birdfeed in her gauntleted fist and handfeeds him, crooning "there's a good chicken".

She then turns to Charlie and his monk, who's installed himself on the floor and seems to have sunk into meditation. "Hey Charlie, too bad about your pint ~evil chuckle~... you're welcome to share a glass of tomato juice with me though. And I'll buy a drink for your silent friend as well."

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 04-30-2001, 01:02 PM   #27
Melusine
Dracolisk

Viconia glares around the bar...."what a dump...isn't there anyone around here?"

OOC
BTW Does anyone remember a certain topic where someone imagined all NPCs in a bar or disco and imagined what they would act like? It was incredibly funny but I forgot who wrote it. It said things like Jan would be the stylish techno guy who'd stand alone on the dancefloor totally freaking out to the music and Edwin the dodgy type standing in the corner trying to sell drugs to Aerie ...
Anyone remember?

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 04-30-2001, 05:23 PM   #28
Lord Shield

A flight of dragons heads towards the bar, bent on revenge for the slaughter of their kind. They land by it. They breathe on the bar, but it remains unharmed (for they are sprites and the bar is in my mind)
They call out for the 'hero' who killed Firkraag, Thaxxy-wotsit, Adalon and the Black Dragon-thingy
A whole stream of completed BG2 characters come out. Of all races (including 1 chicken) and all classes, all wielding Celestial Furies, Crom Faeyrs (The chicken has 1 of each), Holy Avengers and Blackrazors
The dragons sob and beg for mercy
They don't get it
Who's up for a barbecue?

Old 05-01-2001, 03:52 AM   #29
Lord Shield

bump!

Old 05-01-2001, 04:12 AM   #30
BladeMaster

In flies Angel. Closes the door. Looks around the Bar and sees Viconia talking with the Barkeep and She says " All Right Who let that Evil Drow Smelling Bitch Viconia in Here"

------------------

Taste My Steel -Blademaster

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 05-01-2001).]