Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2003, 06:22 PM   #111
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Tell your kids to stay in bed til your up . Yeah right, that'd be like getting me out of bed before 10 am.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 10-14-2003, 06:36 PM   #112
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
spiders, and things the kids left for me to find *shudders* once found eggs and oatmeal....think itis nice??? all over my living room, the sofa, and the fridge
hehehe. And you let them get away with this? [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] tsk. No, of course it's not nice as for spiders - I dislike them somewhat, if only because they breed and make more spiders. So, if I find them in the house, I tend to kill them on principle - or rather, the larger ones. Still, being in England, they're not TOO large. .
Old 10-14-2003, 07:03 PM   #113
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
spiders, and things the kids left for me to find *shudders* once found eggs and oatmeal....think itis nice??? all over my living room, the sofa, and the fridge
hehehe. And you let them get away with this? [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] tsk. No, of course it's not nice as for spiders - I dislike them somewhat, if only because they breed and make more spiders. So, if I find them in the house, I tend to kill them on principle - or rather, the larger ones. Still, being in England, they're not TOO large. . [/QUOTE]get real [img]tongue.gif[/img] , I live by a hay feild, that is perfect breedng grounds for all kinds of nasty and ugly insects *shudders* my neighbor gets bitten by spiders on a regular basis, and they tend to be slightly poisonious, nit deadly, just bad sickness, and swelling, as for Firestorms response, no, they did not get away with it, but still, they do it, and I try to convince them to sleep in, does not work, but I try
Old 10-14-2003, 07:16 PM   #114
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

that sucks Stormy. The insect thingy. as for the kids... lol, well, I won't comment.
Old 10-14-2003, 07:52 PM   #115
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

it is ok on the bugs, am used to them, and very seldom get bit, I had to kill a spider a few days ago, that tried to attack me, lol, butgot him first, as for the kids, just wait till you hav them
Old 10-14-2003, 08:08 PM   #116
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
it is ok on the bugs, am used to them, and very seldom get bit, I had to kill a spider a few days ago, that tried to attack me, lol, butgot him first, as for the kids, just wait till you hav them
lol, attacked by a spider - I can safely say, that in england, it hasn't happened to me. Spiders usually run - if they know whats good for them - flies tend to buzz away too. I found I have this disturbing habbit of snatching them out of the air and killing them :S seriously. Its happened at least four or five times in karate - some nasty big fat fly flies around me - and I just snatch it :\ wierd.

As for kids... I'd first need to find a woman mad enough to want them with me and I wouldn't consider children unless I was married - which brings up the fact that my other half would have to be mad to want to marry me
Old 10-14-2003, 08:19 PM   #117
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
lol, attacked by a spider - I can safely say, that in england, it hasn't happened to me. Spiders usually run - if they know whats good for them - flies tend to buzz away too. I found I have this disturbing habbit of snatching them out of the air and killing them :S seriously. Its happened at least four or five times in karate - some nasty big fat fly flies around me - and I just snatch it :\ wierd.

As for kids... I'd first need to find a woman mad enough to want them with me and I wouldn't consider children unless I was married - which brings up the fact that my other half would have to be mad to want to marry me
[/QUOTE]you are not that bad a guy you are just to good for most women but seriously, I used to be able to catch files in the air too
Old 10-14-2003, 08:24 PM   #118
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Oops... my feelings might be deceiving me again. The Yankees have taken control of the series again, 3-2

Ah well... some things never change. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 08:33 PM   #119
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Oops... my feelings might be deceiving me again. The Yankees have taken control of the series again, 3-2

Ah well... some things never change. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
this is new how? lol, everyime I see anything about the yankees, they are always winning [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 10:35 PM   #120
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
you are not that bad a guy you are just to good for most women but seriously, I used to be able to catch files in the air too
lol, you say that in jest... and your not close off the mark *grins* well, not "too good", but "too high standards" would be a good way of putting it. Besides, have you seen my pic? Its utterly awful [img]tongue.gif[/img]